Most of us have been in Kanye's Position...

J

Juan Dan

lol money, dread.. nah you mixing me up. i am not afraid of dem things. government take my money, inflation take my money, tief take my money, so if my woman take my money no big sin

people on the outside looking in wont understand the dynamics of a relationship they can only guess. all relationships have a price, and all relationships have value, and like everything it is perception
oh thought you was one of the MAJORITY on himix who were saying how women cant be trusted and prenuptuals and how athletes are fools to settle down

I gather from that yall wont get married or be serious UNLESS you have money

yet when you have money YOU CANT TRUST the women to not cheat or plot to take it all away

its a valid thought process and many a man wish he followed it

most older men I know have a LOWWWWWWWWWW impression of women or black women
hence if a young man has a certain outlook
it might be best for him other than waiting till he 50 to realise women "aint shit"

yet to the major point
you wouldnt marry kimk

what would it take for you take a woman seriously or FULLY trust her?
for example what if lb was preeing you and saying you might make a good husband

what are the chances you would just fukk her and go bout your biz?
or try to

J

Juan Dan

the dividing line is I dont like KimK ins't because she had some sex tape in the public....she just happen to get caught on that so I'll agree with you on that.
It's the way she comes across......Her personality is whorish to me, not necessarily what she has done with her vagina. She lives and dies by a certain type of attention. And she is one of those non-black women who deliberately seeks out black men whether they are good, bad or somewhere in between. I've seen those kind of women move around my brother.

So maybe Kayne broke some black guy rule about "don't love these hoes", my point is I feel them to be cut from the same cloth in terms of who they are as people.
That's different from what you are getting at.
whoring personality?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I dont think she deliberately seeks otu black men
maybe thats who she likes
her tastes are no different from THE MAJORITY of women on himix I bet
money, fame, cars etc

do you have ANY IDEA how much poosy dj's like big boss used to get?
lol
man have to refuse poosy

why cause teh women love dj's and soundmen etc
someting about the limelight etc competition

please dont turn out to be one of those blak women who have a slight or severe dislike for wite womenz that love blak menz
it makes blak women seem so haterish

yet yes maybe cut from the same star cloth
fact is kimk is not a hoe as how we would describe hoes

most likely fukd 10 man in har life vs the average black woman
and yes black woman fukk more than wite woman
evidence is in diseases and babies

J

Juan Dan

lmao @ most of us

Kanye is functioning as his normal self. He loves spotlight and with Kim he get to live there. So doh talk no if was under normal circumstances bullshit. He is exactly where he wants to be. Common sense eh take no back seat dat was calculated.
so you telling me if your wife pregnant and jigga boozy just so happened to get a one piece off her

make a song or tell dragon how me used to blah blah blah your woman

that wouldnt make you feel a way?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet you would prolly beat her and call off the wedding and get a blood test

I say it so close to home cause yall act like what rayj did was some isolated incident or not a big deal

nuggas hate like that CONSTANTLY
alrite me done now

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
she has said an interview she only dates rich black guys. And yes she is an attention whore. So are some chicks on the street that you pass. I've had friends like her in the pass bragging about the number of black guys they have screwed like I was supposed to be impressed. So it has nothing to do with hate but a certain kind of mentality as u always say. I cant take that ish from anyone.

Anyway, you want to give her credit for being something she is not so be it. lol @ diseases and babies. She is another single mom like nuff women now cause Kayne didnt put a ring on it before knocking her up.
lol @ #babymomma

Big Boss said it best. All of this is planned and calculated between the two of them. I dont rate either of them.

Oneshot

where de crix
yet to the major point
you wouldnt marry kimk

what would it take for you take a woman seriously or FULLY trust her?
for example what if lb was preeing you and saying you might make a good husband

what are the chances you would just fukk her and go bout your biz?
or try to
Nah I wouldnt marry Kim K, 1) I'm Catholic, 2) I dont like the way she carries herself.

If any woman say I look like a good husband, I would say thank you. A compliment makes me feel good, but that would be it. Doesnt make sense trying to just fukk a woman who looking for more, waste of time, waste of energy.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
she has said an interview she only dates rich black guys. And yes she is an attention whore. So are some chicks on the street that you pass. I've had friends like her in the pass bragging about the number of black guys they have screwed like I was supposed to be impressed. So it has nothing to do with hate but a certain kind of mentality as u always say. I cant take that ish from anyone.

Anyway, you want to give her credit for being something she is not so be it. lol @ diseases and babies. She is another single mom like nuff women now cause Kayne didnt put a ring on it before knocking her up.
lol @ #babymomma

Big Boss said it best. All of this is planned and calculated between the two of them. I dont rate either of them.
Polygamy not legal in Uncle Sam country.

dedetriniking

Yeah i don't see what KimK brings to the table that Kanye doesn't have......except more notoriety...and even that he had plenty off before she showed up.

So maybe big boss is right...maybe this was calculated....maybe he wanted more notoriety....he certainly had plenty money and fame and pretty women before.................or....................
maybe the summabyatch is really in love and sense really got suck out he brain by that ting called love.

It happens.

I know plenty man...including myself....who fall for a chick...and operated directly opposite to what common sense would dictate.
I still can't ignore the possibility that he has just plain fallen for the chick and now finds himself struggling on a daily basis to maintain a mental block of all that sh*tty baggage she carries around.

I don't care who you are there is one chick or one guy out there that can/will/havetheability to make you bat-sh*t crazy in your thinking.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
sooo anybody really think they'll make that next step

marriage?

ps its funny to read how dede thinks kanye fell into some sort of 'trap'

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
anyone else relieved they had a girl and not a boy?

I don't think ye could have dealt with the imperfection possibilities