Muslim Woman Beaten to Death in Hate Crime (California)

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RrnMYg62boM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I felt a way about the whole story but just kept quiet.

But now look...

Records hint Iraqi woman

the first thing I did think while watching the TV interview with the daughter was that her reaction is all wrong/odd. Couldnt put my finger on it b/c hey, everyone grieves differently so who am I to judge. But he reaction for the cameras just so soon after losing her mother seemed really hyped and I thought her body language hinted that she was hiding something.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
the first thing I did think while watching the TV interview with the daughter was that her reaction is all wrong/odd. Couldnt put my finger on it b/c hey, everyone grieves differently so who am I to judge. But he reaction for the cameras just so soon after losing her mother seemed really hyped and I thought her body language hinted that she was hiding something.
I didn't watch the interview; just read dollbabi's article. But it sounds like you feel the daughter is involved or know more than what she letting on.

LB

I didn't watch the interview; just read dollbabi's article. But it sounds like you feel the daughter is involved or know more than what she letting on.
Yea, it was the first thought in my head after watching her hence my comment a few days ago. It was like she was playing acting with grand tears and hand movements and sweeping talk, all the while sporting these Jackie O sunglasses.

I know in and of itself none of those things says she is lying definitively. But my gut from watching her thought she was either lying about the hate group part, or she was some how involved in her mum's death. No science on my part, just the vibe I got from it all. I didnt believe a word coming out of her mouth.

Minxy

i thought so too...too soon to be so angry and they seemed like crocodile tears...prolly she didn't wanna marry her cousin, or didn't want to leave her lil black boyfriend to move to texas...and the mom, 32 with 17 yr old, dang, life mussy was ruff :drag:

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Same here. I didn't say anything because people react differently to death. It usually takes me awhile to cry, even in the case of murder. But there was something about her...something. Now the pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming together.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
question for the original poster
why is California included in the thread title?
are yuh trying to highlight that this occurred in a specific region?
or other reasons?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
On Nov. 3, police found Fatima with a 21-year-old man after responding to a report of two people possibly having sex in a car, the documents state. Officers called her mother, who came to the location and picked up the girl. As they were driving away, Fatima said, “I love you, mom,” before jumping out of the vehicle onto Mollison Avenue at 35 mph.
uh huh...so knowing she got hemmed up she decided to say eff it.

Rawnaq Yacub, the man in the incident, told U-T San Diego Wednesday that police interviewed him after the slaying and some of his clothes were taken from the home he shares with his family. He said he has no connection to the crime.

He described Fatima as a “best friend” and said there is no romantic relationship. He and Fatima were only talking in the car when police contacted them five months ago, he said.
man he's lucky it was the mother who had to pick her up, and not the father. if what is true by the police report, and once it came down to her actually getting married that would have tragic. that wedding night would have been the day she died. sad either way around it. her mother was looking out for her, and in the end she's not here.

LB

i thought so too...too soon to be so angry and they seemed like crocodile tears...prolly she didn't wanna marry her cousin, or didn't want to leave her lil black boyfriend to move to texas...and the mom, 32 with 17 yr old, dang, life mussy was ruff :drag:
yuh wrong fi dis :kicks

probably spot on though from the little I am seeing in the reports.