My girl tek time Rihanna

L
M
A
O

yo... dees fellas need to post pics of their gfs, exs, etc... cause you would swearrrrrrrrrrr dey getting bess ting the way they does talk bout meh gyal average. SMGDH

N

NaturalBornRidah

colo.. why you callin rhi rhi a hoe? she's doing her and living her life... rebelling against the trappings of "fans" who want to see you as a one dimensional figure.... i rather she wild out and live her life and make it into old age than try to commit suicide or die from an overdose trying to be perfect for motherfckers that arent perfect.... cher, prince, they all did wild shit, they got conservative in their old age....
There is no such thing as getting conservative when older, senior jerkoffs just do not have enough juice to keep up with their outrageous in behavior they once had, so as a result the start to live at a slower pace.

That doesn't mean Rihanna should be uptight ,enjoy life young, but doing outrageous shit like checkin' for your ex boyfriend who beat your ass like dusty rug, is ridics.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
There is no such thing as getting conservative when older, senior jerkoffs just do not have enough juice to keep up with their outrageous in behavior they once had, so as a result the start to live at a slower pace.

That doesn't mean Rihanna should be uptight ,enjoy life young, but doing outrageous shit like checkin' for your ex boyfriend who beat your ass like dusty rug, is ridics.
i mean.. if yu living your life why she cant live hers?? ah sure some woman you know and respect probably tek some hard tump from she man and carry on as normal... its not right but that done and gone..

and yes there is conservative when you get older, you see certain things as youthful pursuits and leave them for the younger crowd...

N

NaturalBornRidah

i mean.. if yu living your life why she cant live hers?? ah sure some woman you know and respect probably tek some hard tump from she man and carry on as normal... its not right but that done and gone..

and yes there is conservative when you get older, you see certain things as youthful pursuits and leave them for the younger crowd...
From your teen to mid 20s, you become the adult you are for the rest of your life , you may find out how to get around your habits , you may find out how to get over certain habits you had , but in actuality you do not change ,you do the same things.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
From your teen to mid 20s, you become the adult you are for the rest of your life , you may find out how to get around your habits , you may find out how to get over certain habits you had , but in actuality you do not change ,you do the same things.
speak for yourself.. you can live one way in your teens, another way in your 20s and yet another way in your conservative years... life's experiences, children, different priorities... responsibilties etc... change the way you may view life and thus act....

teens, and early 20s, wearing the shortest shit ever made is not an issue... when you get older, your sense of propriety usually changes and things you wore back then you wouldnt wear in your 40's and 50s.. so your tastes are more conservative... trust me... all sorts of things, even religion can change your outlook

J

Juan Dan

I'm starting believe that rhianna is schizophrenic.......:meeting:
no she just "growing"
hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

surely no beyonce

imagine these older whores telling these young women to be free n wild
settn them up

she can change her clothes n image
lets see what happens to the millions of young blak girls she has influenced

a me seh wite gal