My girl tek time Rihanna

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
on another note melissa is becomin a lil celeb too huh
yea she dresses fine most of the time or you talking about something else.

i heard she's in law school or something too - dunno how true that is

I will admit it looks nice and all, but ummm that's a little too much and I like my ink.
might be graphic but i'm thinking during sex pounding away who wants to see that???? who wants to be sucking on titties and see that near it??? now if she was ALL tatted up there then... ehhh i guess it wouldn't look as weird but that standalone tatt? ionno

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

i heard she's in law school or something too - dunno how true that is

might be graphic but i'm thinking during sex pounding away who wants to see that???? who wants to be sucking on titties and see that near it??? now if she was ALL tatted up there then... ehhh i guess it wouldn't look as weird but that standalone tatt? ionno
yeah i personally would have gotten it on my shoulder blades (where I actually wanted to get a scaled down version of this same tat). side bar...am I the only one tired of her wearing that tacky wig?

J

Juan Dan

I will admit it looks nice and all, but ummm that's a little too much and I like my ink.
lol@witegirlstyletakingoverandbeingfollowedbyblackwomen
s-h-a-m-e

punk rockers
lol

black culture as we know it apparently has no strong foundation or make any sense
flies in the wind

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dont think a man who smashing rihanna or sucking on her bits would really study that tattoo nah.. he wud be too caught up in the feeling. lol

Minxy

From your teen to mid 20s, you become the adult you are for the rest of your life , you may find out how to get around your habits , you may find out how to get over certain habits you had , but in actuality you do not change ,you do the same things.
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!! woooooooooiiii! NBR, yuh good yes! Tanx for the laugh :rofl:

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
meen know girl cos when they sag it gonna accentuate that too
she got enuff money to make sure dem tits stay sittin pretty....lol

i didnt know she has 19 tatts tho...she real good at placing them where you dont have to see them all the time...

Moi

well, what can i say
yea that plus she seems to be "more out" now...didnt she jus mainly used to be in the back n stuff... maybe is jus me now noticing. she sat next to rih at the awards

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
yea that plus she seems to be "more out" now...didnt she jus mainly used to be in the back n stuff... maybe is jus me now noticing. she sat next to rih at the awards
she was always there maybe before she was better at hiding from the paps or they ignored her but now they pap them as a duo

neway