My girl tek time Rihanna

NASDAQ

the girl have a body for modeling....

lol @ people calling her a bad.

i know if i was famous and got the chance for fock all celb crushes i would too so *shrug*

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
the girl have a body for modeling....

lol @ people calling her a bad.

i know if i was famous and got the chance for fock all celb crushes i would too so *shrug*
agreed, when the rumors were going around that she was going to get a boob job I was like for what? her body is fine just the way it is no matter what her crackhead father says.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Rhianna has the "Madonna" thing going for her....

That, "Im likely to get an STD', buh yeh Im gonna HIT that!"(The average n!gga sub-conscious)

Minxy

They were talking about the Ri-Ri/Kate Moss photo shoot like it was baaaaaad and irrelevant on the radio this morning...i don't think its bad...Big up Kate Moss for looking human :good:

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
#unapologetic

relax guys they are just friends....
Rihanna's Thanksgiving Instagram photo montage.. NS let's take a journey

Rihanna got things going on November 24 with a simple pic of her sitting alone aboard a jet, adding a caption that read "All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover"...
..SAME DAY

"Dis n-gga....... ‪#BartObsessed," Rihanna tweeted Saturday evening, along with an Instagram snap of what appears to be a shirtless Brown lying face down on a bed that has a Simpsons comforter on it.
WEDNESDAY
...nothing says "friendship" like matching roleys:rolleyes:...Chris posted the selection of watches on Instagram

"Don't believe me just watch #newtoy#justcusimnumber1 #roleylife #dopedealer," Rihanna wrote.
THURSDAY
...then of course this photo from day before

""f---yopictures i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!" she wrote alongside it."
but the night before she posted this

Yeah that's right... fwb that is.
yuh seeee it!!:kicks