My girl tek time Rihanna

Moi

well, what can i say
yea imma jus listenn to the music and maybe go to a concert

#imoverheretho

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
lol this girl.

i'm waiting for the point when she gets older and wishes all this stuff could be erased from the net.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
lol this girl.

i'm waiting for the point when she gets older and wishes all this stuff could be erased from the net.
CB looks like he smells. I'm sure he baths several times a day; but dude look like he got that permanent stink on him. Looks like his everyday scent is cigarettes and farts.

#yuck

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
CB looks like he smells. I'm sure he baths several times a day; but dude look like he got that permanent stink on him. Looks like his everyday scent is cigarettes and farts.

#yuck
omg I'm so happy the office is downright empty...I'm over here literally doing the witch cackle.

Moi

well, what can i say

#yuck
right.. plus all those tats.. his skin jus looks dirty

#doubleyuck

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

#yuck
omg I'm so happy the office is downright empty...I'm over here literally doing the witch cackle.
right.. plus all those tats.. his skin jus looks dirty

#doubleyuck
focking
D:rofl: E:rofl: A:rofl: D

Shabeel

"################ outta here you weak ####################"

wtf, she grow up in a sewer? As a public figure, you can't talk like that in public, even if it's twitter. With this spoiled brat behaviour, anyone else would have lost major credibility, but there's something so loveable about her that people are gonna forgive every mistake she makes.

On another note, it seems like she locked on to Chris Brown. As long as she has a career, that man could spend the rest of his life not doing anything, he still not gonna starve.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
ain't nothing thug life about that damn picture lol....chris looks like a homeless pimp, I just want to put him through one of these

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
You know this wouldn't be so irritating if they weren't constantly contradicting themselves. Didn't they just come out with a song called "Ain't Nobody's Business"? If it's not our business then why flaunt it in front of your millions of followers on twitter/instagram/the net? It's just coming off as real childish now. I hear they selling t-shirts with their pictures on it. :kicks they deserve each other.