my way to cook this ok ?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

tell how to make some tostones, chica....
tostones.. you fry the plantain in the hot oil.. take them out.. let them cool a few mins, smash them .. then you fry them in the oil again.. you can salt them to taste or make them with al ajillo (garlic sauce)... if you have time on your hands and creativity on your side you can make tostones rellenos.. and put whatever the hell you want to eat in there.. from whipped cream and cherries to seafood..

ank

I know you didnt get that in ANU (Antigua).

But don't worry all you need do is keep trying you will get it soon enough. Plenty women in Antigua and the rest of the Caribbean just can't or don't cook at all. So you are already one step ahead of most of them. Keep trying. You get it sooner or later.
I got it by African man. he cooks using this.

I had a dish including this in Antigua. and I do cook most of everyday , but that is japanese food. then I don't know how to cook .

I don't know what kind of women you do know , but women and men can cook .

ank

u must learn how to cook Caribbean food, if you want Caribbean man....:acute:

LOL@Pancake Syrup.....Wow!

Jesus Christ.

PM , Nica she will teach u how to feed Bacchus right.
I know how to cook fish and chicken , so that is enough .

and no PM her . if I cook what she teach me , he always remind her eating the food.
I'll feed him by mines.

Lol well my God you learn and see new things everyday
Thank you , I'm happy .

:dance:

ank

You need more oil in the pan, because the plantains are burnt on the edges and dont look cooked.
AS she said, you need more oil in the pan, make sure the plaintains are ripe and when you take them out, rest them on a napkin to soak out some of the oil.

When they turn that nice golden brown, just flip them.
Ank you were right to slice them and fry them but next time they should look more like this
and you have to make sure it is nice and ripe when you fry it.. also dont eat it with anything.. eat at the side of food, like salad.

Thank you for helping my cook !
that taste very dry ... my family said that " What is this... " thats all.
I'll try this way next time ,

that picture is what I want to cook , thank you !

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
tostones.. you fry the plantain in the hot oil.. take them out.. let them cool a few mins, smash them .. then you fry them in the oil again.. you can salt them to taste or make them with al ajillo (garlic sauce)... if you have time on your hands and creativity on your side you can make tostones rellenos.. and put whatever the hell you want to eat in there.. from whipped cream and cherries to seafood..

Well..Well...

you have skillz to go with that brain. ok. hmmm...:scratch

I'm both, That's why my appetite is so big.

I know how to cook fish and chicken , so that is enough .

and no PM her . if I cook what she teach me , he always remind her eating the food.
I'll feed him by mines.

But Chie, I'm telling u for ur own good....

Those Toasted Raw Plantains with Pancakes Syrup iz not going to give him good memories of you. :kicks

just make him this, he'll be very happy with you....never leave u.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
oh my ank say she aint cooking Nica food cos she dont want she man thinkin bout nica when he eating.. papayo :rofl:

ank darling.. why dont you cook your man some Japanese food.. that you know how to cook..

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
Dem raw plantains nah go work!

Ank your pan was too hot.....not enough oil....and they needed to ripe a little more.

Next time...