Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Okay are these bath salts supposedly laced with LSD? I heard on the news that they think he was smoking "bath salts."

Never mind answered my own question.

Why 'bath salts' are dangerous – - CNN.com Blogs
ugh saw an episode of intervention with a guy on that.

in his own world seeing aliens making devices to kill them... just. he was doing a lot. and all he did was go into the corner store and buy these salts... he ain even have to go broke buying it cos the shit is cheap enough

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
ugh saw an episode of intervention with a guy on that.

in his own world seeing aliens making devices to kill them... just. he was doing a lot. and all he did was go into the corner store and buy these salts... he ain even have to go broke buying it cos the shit is cheap enough
:rofl: I wonder if that's what Wayne is lacing his weed with all of this talk about him being a martian? Yeah I've seen them at the gas stations around in PG, and I'm still questioning how come them (and K-2) are still so out in the open? I could have sworn they were trying to do a local crack down on these things.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
:rofl: I wonder if that's what Wayne is lacing his weed with all of this talk about him being a martian? Yeah I've seen them at the gas stations around in PG, and I'm still questioning how come them (and K-2) are still so out in the open? I could have sworn they were trying to do a local crack down on these things.
i mean i unless they give out a circular i'm sure many of them still don't get that its used as a drug
either that or its a profit bottom line? is not like they buy a whole lot... they jus buy frequently.
If they could have restrictions on selling the D allergy medications it would be easy to do it for these as well.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
i mean i unless they give out a circular i'm sure many of them still don't get that its used as a drug
either that or its a profit bottom line? is not like they buy a whole lot... they jus buy frequently.
If they could have restrictions on selling the D allergy medications it would be easy to do it for these as well.
I know it made local news last year about the "bath salts" and k-2. Even when my friend was a police officer at Catholic she mentioned it was something they were trying to educate the campus police. That was about a good 6-7 years ago.

I understand it being foreign to standard drug regulations, but damn if it's making people turn to zombies it should be safe to just pull it off the shelf or at least fine the stores.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
some things you cant un-see. I have no interest in seeing such images of other ppl's suffering.
yup I'll wait for when (knocks on wood) they show him wrapped up like a mummy, and in stable condition.

the nerve of some people....Company Discounts Bath Salts Days After Miami Cannibal Attack - US News and World Report

looks like they'll have to pull this things down now...dag 30 years for selling fake week and LSD, not worth it all.
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/...-votes-to-ban-bath-salts-synthetic-marijuana/

Last edited:

BacchanalDiva

So the high guy was an ex football player and victim a homeless man who was sleeping in the shade of an overpass. High guy (who was already naked) took a swipe at a passing biker, missed, then turned around, saw homeless guy, stripped homeless guy's clothes off, jumped on top of him and started eating his face. Surveillance camera caught it all. Utter madness!

Was reading about the homeless guy and find it kinda weird that he has a high IQ and was accomplished before drugs and alcohol ruined his life, then this episode caused by drugs...wouldn't it be crazy if he recovers and this turns his life around?

The homeless Miami man whose face was nearly completely eaten by a naked psycho is a 1964 honors graduate of New York’s prestigious Stuyvesant HS.
Ronald Poppo, 65, the vagrant critically injured in Saturday’s “Miami Cannibal” attack, had an IQ of 129 and won several academic honors at the Manhattan school before spiralling into a life of alcoholism, homelessness and multiple arrests, records show.
Among those honors was a Bronze Scholarship Certificate and a Latin Certificate from Stuyvesant, where Poppo belonged to the Latin Club and worked in the exclusive school’s guidance office, according to his yearbook entry, which features a photo of a handsome, black-haired young Poppo.

Read more: Face-eat victim once graduated with honors from Stuyvesant High School - NYPOST.com

LIONESS onda RISE

So the high guy was an ex football player and victim a homeless man who was sleeping in the shade of an overpass. High guy (who was already naked) took a swipe at a passing biker, missed, then turned around, saw homeless guy, stripped homeless guy's clothes off, jumped on top of him and started eating his face. Surveillance camera caught it all. Utter madness!

Was reading about the homeless guy and find it kinda weird that he has a high IQ and was accomplished before drugs and alcohol ruined his life, then this episode caused by drugs...wouldn't it be crazy if he recovers and this turns his life around?
not weird at all..most smart or as some would say "brilliant" ppl are not quite right in the head..they suffer from many social disorders..and its not uncommon for them to end up on the street

BacchanalDiva

not weird at all..most smart or as some would say "brilliant" ppl are not quite right in the head..they suffer from many social disorders..and its not uncommon for them to end up on the street
True, I have heard that said. I meant weird that drugs was what led to his downward spiral and then drugs being the cause of what happened to him now...after all these years he may get help at the hospital and find peace -full circle.