Need some help asking a question......

TOLOMB

Red Man
I've got a friend that I suspect is gay but don't know how to ask... We're grown and all that but it adds more pressure to me asking because if he's gay I'm still his friend but if he's not..... Suggestions?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
why do you need to know? i'm curious....

and the only thing you can do is wait till he feels comfortable enough to tell you..

Minxy

I've got a friend that I suspect is gay but don't know how to ask... We're grown and all that but it adds more pressure to me asking because if he's gay I'm still his friend but if he's not..... Suggestions?
if he's not, why would he be offended? All this metro sexual bs leaves :scratch to be open..Does he know that you don't have a problem with homosexuality? Just ask dude :drag:

Kiss him and if he box yuh down .Not gay , if he kiss back gay and you two would make great lovers
:kicks

TOLOMB

Red Man
We are grown ass men now.... He's a friend from the military and has always had my back. Its just that in the 10 plus years that shoot if you are you are...not going to change much with me now but I think because of how I was before he's keeping up a front.

TOLOMB

Red Man
YO.....You gay man!

Minx, if someone that I'm cool with ask me like that I'd cut that dude off.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
so you believe friendship ENTITLES you to know everything about your friend? and that he SHOULD share his orientation with you? is it possible that you've done or said something, perhaps unknowingly that led him to withhold this information, if there is indeed information to be withheld?

Minxy

Minx, if someone that I'm cool with ask me like that I'd cut that dude off.
Why, my definition of being GROWN is being mature...what characteristics does he portray that leads you to believe he is gay? If u've been friends for so long, i would think u have the right to ask, especially if its not a problem for you, u just want to kno...like me, i'd like to know, cause i wanna to know who to bring u around since i have so much diversity in my friend circles...i don't want to make nobody feel uncomfortable.. no biggie :drag:

TOLOMB

Red Man
Nothing entitles me to know everything about anyone... It erks me when we're having conversations and a story about a women in injected into the scenario... In my head I'm like man why are you doing that because I think he's gay but at the same time I don't want to hear any stories going that route... I'm not that advanced yet. But when we sit and talk shit is all good.

TOLOMB

Red Man
Qualities that I think he might be gay:

1. I've never been introduced to any females when I'm in town......No female friends either!!!
2. Not one picture with him embracing a women with a romantic vibe.
3. Have only met male friends and "roommates".

Now these things aren't the answer but it paints a picture.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Qualities that I think he might be gay:

1. I've never been introduced to any females when I'm in town......No female friends either!!!
2. Not one picture with him embracing a women with a romantic vibe.
3. Have only met male friends and "roommates".

Now these things aren't the answer but it paints a picture.

He might be shy....

Gays always have nice females friends

Minxy

i have a friend that i KNEW was gay...i have gaydar :grin: but he was afraid to come out...used to say all kina ting like, "i feel like when i see my wife i would know it" blah blah blah, i'd be like :mda:...so, we would go out erry once in a while and he would be ALL up on me, like i was his chance to appear to be str8...i mean follow me to the bathroom, dancing, he wouldn't let me breathe and one day i was like "bruh, ur gay ass is cock blocking me...accept who u are and move forward to make urself happy, fuk errybody else" That was years ago...Today, he's still not OUT OUT but he's dating...its tuff for some, but as long as he knows that his relationship won't change with u, i don't see the problem.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
i have a friend that i KNEW was gay...i have gaydar :grin: but he was afraid to come out...used to say all kina ting like, "i feel like when i see my wife i would know it" blah blah blah, i'd be like :mda:...so, we would go out erry once in a while and he would be ALL up on me, like i was his chance to appear to be str8...i mean follow me to the bathroom, dancing, he wouldn't let me breathe and one day i was like "bruh, ur gay ass is cock blocking me...accept who u are and move forward to make urself happy, fuk errybody else" That was yeeeeeeears ago...Today, he's still not OUT OUT but he's dating...its tuff for some, but as long as he knows that his relationship won't change with u, i don't see the problem.

How could a gay guy kock block you?

Please explain....

Minxy

if im by myself, dudes assume im with smaddy, let alone seeing smaddy all up on me like we are a couple :meeting:..

Oneshot

where de crix
if he is a my friend, as in my boy, as in if i was going out of town, you are the only man who can drop in bring over some milk, and he has to keep that away from me, well i would feel awkward.

TOLOMB

Red Man
Man to say some shit be on the tip of my tongue to do, but then again I don't want him to feel weird or even worse me to be uncomfortable with openness because I consider him a friend.