Need some help asking a question......

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Try linking him up with some chicks and see what he says, 9 outta 10 if yuh been in the service yuh come out ah buller anyways so he just might be one. if he was in the navy yuh doh need to ask any questions.

~Urbane~

Try linking him up with some chicks and see what he says, 9 outta 10 if yuh been in the service yuh come out ah buller anyways so he just might be one. if he was in the navy yuh doh need to ask any questions.
That is so disrespectful. You shouldnt say stuff like that.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
so you believe friendship ENTITLES you to know everything about your friend? and that he SHOULD share his orientation with you? is it possible that you've done or said something, perhaps unknowingly that led him to withhold this information, if there is indeed information to be withheld?
This has to do with male viewpoints and it's quite simply something that logic wont help you understand. I feel confident in sayin every last male that I know personally would want to know. Most want to know because they simply don't roll in dem circles and may not want to keep the same type of friendship with that person. Others may keep the friendship but it still will change. Certain discussions would be completely off the table. Doh hottup yuh head trying to get into why and how come, it just simply is.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
That is so disrespectful. You shouldnt say stuff like that.
Dude the Marines live and die saying dat shit :kicks

I was in delayed enlistment many moons ago and it had a Navy recruting station next door, nuff arguments take place because ah dat same shit. All de higher ups used to tell we Navy is fags, army is dunce and airforce is nerds lol

notorious saga

Sagattarius
You've been touched by a vet???
Nope but it's sure looking like you've been touched by one, all these questions sure looking like you're curious yourself. yuh sure you and your undercover fudge packing friend haven't played jam totee before? caws it kinda sounding like you curious about sword fighting.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Nope but it's sure looking like you've been touched by one, all these questions sure looking like you're curious yourself. yuh sure you and your undercover fudge packing friend haven't played jam totee before? caws it kinda sounding like you curious about sword fighting.
:rofl:

Yo u rell fock up jedd :kicks

TOLOMB

Red Man
Now this is the graphic stuff I'd be uncomfortable discussing with my friend... How did you first come out to those who suspected and how are those relationships now? Serious question.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Now this is the graphic stuff I'd be uncomfortable discussing with my friend... How did you first come out to those who suspected and how are those relationships now? Serious question.

Darn the thread already went north bro...

Lucianite

you need to know because people think there is guilt be association...

Just come out and ask him - like say you yall are "grown men" - why the fock deliberate further about the question when you've obviously given it a lot of thought...

Swaggerfic spoke of solosexual the other day - maybe your friend is that....

TOLOMB

Red Man
TOLOMB take de L nah jedd, de man lash yuh fuh 6 an yuh come back fuh maw :kicks
I'm asking a serious question here.... The fella come with this graphic stuff that I would be uncomfortable discussing openly but he's comfortable with it... I'm not that evolved.

you need to know because people think there is guilt be association...

Just come out and ask him - like say you yall are "grown men" - why the fock deliberate further about the question when you've obviously given it a lot of thought...

Swaggerfic spoke of solosexual the other day - maybe your friend is that....
Link?