Need some help asking a question......

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Exactly why ah tell yuh doh study it becaw even when yuh feel yuh understand yuh don't. Yuh cah apply woman feelings and reactions to man. Allyuh could ha any amount ah gay friends allyuh want, man (most of us black ones) if we have we way would never have any period. Some will try to be tollerant but no matter how yuh slice it da friendship change. Wha de ass yuh go tawk about dollyhouse wid 2 ken? :kicks

Isn't that what he trying to say dat all they can talk about is 2 ken if he found out his friend is gay.....

TOLOMB

Red Man
Isn't that what he trying to say dat all they can talk about is 2 ken if he found out his friend is gay.....
Da fock.... If the dude gay it is what it is. We aint conversing about relationship because I'm not there yet? And honestly I'd be lost on what the fukkk to say if I was ever put into that kind of conversation. That's my dude and I'll support him, but if he isn't me asking him can fukkup the interactions.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
It's interesting that you say that.. some friends and I were discussing the other day that it's very rare that you will find a heterosexual man hanging out with a gay dude even if that person is a family member (even rarer if the man is WI)...not to say it doesn't happen but it's rare...now for females it may be a little different :dntknw:

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Da fock.... If the dude gay it is what it is. We aint conversing about relationship because I'm not there yet? And honestly I'd be lost on what the fukkk to say if I was ever put into that kind of conversation. That's my dude and I'll support him, but if he isn't me asking him can fukkup the interactions.
CHECK FOR THE FLEET...thank me later:drinks:

Minxy

THIS! Can't stand this..
:headbang

So ladies....I'm to understand that you've had/have female friends that played the role of being straight in their younger days, but now they are comfortable with whom they've always been and you were able to get that out of them without offending them?

I thought I knew what lesbians looked like but I've been amazed by a few bad ass women that were gay....Couldn't see through there looks because they are drop dead gorgeous. Shit I was shocked when Don Lemon said he is gay...go figure.
of course...if someone is GAY, not BISEXUAL, GAY..its very scary for them...my friend that i was talking about earlier is my age.. i have another one that just came out, but his boyfriend hasn't... he gave him a ring and the boyfriend didn't know whether to be happy, or if it was pressure to have him come out...its very difficult for some...and then with the military brainwashing, im sure that doesn't help

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
It's interesting that you say that.. some friends and I were discussing the other day that it's very rare that you will find a heterosexual man hanging out with a gay dude even if that person is a family member (even rarer if the man is WI)...not to say it doesn't happen but it's rare...now for females it may be a little different :dntknw:

If he got friends like this I'm in there as long as he keep his activities to himself....

Smile @ My Favorite 2 T's

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
So ladies....I'm to understand that you've had/have female friends that played the role of being straight in their younger days, but now they are comfortable with whom they've always been and you were able to get that out of them without offending them?

I thought I knew what lesbians looked like but I've been amazed by a few bad ass women that were gay....Couldn't see through there looks because they are drop dead gorgeous. Shit I was shocked when Don Lemon said he is gay...go figure.

I never had to ask because it was just understood from jump...I went to an Arts school and grew up within the arts community my situation maybe a little different from most...but no one ever pushed up on me nor was I ever scared that someone would...even at HU ( LAWD there are some aggressive lezzies that attend there) they knew who to go after and I never made the list HA!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Tolomb.. no.. i've always suspected some people i knew of being gay/bi... and they just confirmed.. that's all.. for me, my friendships are based on who they are not who they're sleeping with...

i do understand that men have the fear of association.. if yuh pardna gay then people go say you gay too.. and all that.. so if your son or brother was gay, what would you do?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Tolomb.. no.. i've always suspected some people i knew of being gay/bi... and they just confirmed.. that's all.. for me, my friendships are based on who they are not who they're sleeping with...

i do understand that men have the fear of association.. if yuh pardna gay then people go say you gay too.. and all that.. so if your son or brother was gay, what would you do?
It isn't a fear, again you won't get it so stop acting like you do. I doubt at the forefront of man mind in dem situation is what will people think. Man quicker think "how de fock I miss dis jedd" or "so wait nah all dis time we tawkin bout bullin gyul an which gyul nice yuh was fockin man" or even "ah wonda if dis focka was watchin my fockin buttum all dis time yo." If as a friend yuh eh been sure den yuh cah be studyin no fear of association caw yuh still in shock. Nuh sure wah so hard in accepting that yuh wont really understand it nah. :nea:

Family depending on how close is a totally different scenes dat cannot be equated to how ah man handle findin out he bredrin like man.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
My best friend from HS dated the Vice Principal son there was always a suspicion that he was gay and we asked her repeatedly are you sure? HELL Even his own father asked him..of course he got mad and denied it.. The guys he kept company with were either openly gay or bi and we just thought it was weird for straight man to always be surrounded by gay men..fast forward 18 years so I run into one of his close HS buddies last week and he asks how is "so & so " doing and I reply married with two kids - he replies with a smirk.." How is that working out for him?" We both just bust out laughing!! :rofl:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
My best friend from HS dated the Vice Principal son there was always a suspicion that he was gay and we asked her repeatedly are you sure? HELL Even his own father asked him..of course he got mad and denied it.. The guys he kept company with were either openly gay or bi and we just thought it was weird for straight man to always be surrounded by gay men..fast forward 18 years so I run into one of his close HS buddies last week and he asks how is "so & so " doing and I reply married with two kids - he replies with a smirk.." How is that working out for him?" We both just bust out laughing!! :rofl:
He probably feel he have to prove he straight. Sadness is he pawshun

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
im not acting like i do understand.. im saying some men have issues with that stuff.. others dont .. that's all it comes down to...

Swollen

Players Play I Coach

Is that like I was saying about gay friends...

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
He probably feel he have to prove he straight. Sadness is he pawshun
This day in age some women don't care if dey man swing both ways
or seeing the next woman on the side:no2: they want the status of being married (especially a lot of black women, i.e. Starr Jones, Terri McMillian, etc.) so they turn a blind eye to what their partner doing..it's accepted as long as they keep it that life separate ...kinda like Don't Ask Don't Tell policy

Tolomb I wouldn't ask ...shouldn't matter that's your buddy..when he is ready to share that information he will...he could be also asexual -people forget that there are people that are this way too

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
This day in age some women don't care if dey man swing both ways
or seeing the next woman on the side:no2: they want the status of being married (especially a lot of black women, i.e. Starr Jones, Terri McMillian, etc.) so they turn a blind eye to what their partner doing..it's accepted as long as they keep it that life separate ...kinda like Don't Ask Don't Tell policy

Tolomb I wouldn't ask ...shouldn't matter that's your buddy..when he is ready to share that information he will...he could be also asexual -people forget that there are people that are this way too
Wha da mean, he duz ha sex wid heself?

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
I not gettin in da tawk wid yuh :mda:
:kicks...fair enough BB..asexual people like affection they don't have any desire to have sex with anyone man, woman ,cat, dog, whatever - that doesn't mean they don't like companionship

IMO they would make the best priests or nuns...they have a higher calling..back in the day asexual people had a role as a eunuch...

TOLOMB

Red Man
I'm not phony, so I'm going to bring it up one way or another...just trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Shit goes south I'd loose a friend. Suspicions get confirmed then things going to be different.