Need some help asking a question......

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
:kicks...fair enough BB..asexual people like affection they don't have any desire to have sex with anyone man, woman ,cat, dog, whatever - that doesn't mean they don't like companionship

IMO they would make the best priests or nuns...they have a higher calling..back in the day asexual people had a role as a eunuch...
Dem used to cut of dey prick an seed bag doh, so after it heal all it had was ah empty space so dem couldn bull nobody even if dey wanted to

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
I'm not phony, so I'm going to bring it up one way or another...just trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Shit goes south I'd loose a friend. Suspicions get confirmed then things going to be different.
Keep us posted but I do think you should do a bit more investigation before you ask

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I'm not phony, so I'm going to bring it up one way or another...just trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Shit goes south I'd loose a friend. Suspicions get confirmed then things going to be different.
That's the exact reason why he don't want to say anything. He losing a friend either way.

Y'all people funny though. People come out of the closet on they own and all y'all say, they shoulda kept it to themselves. Why gay people always feel they gotta tell people they gay all the time. And now y'all dudes feel y'all have a right to know just so unno can know how to proceed with caution.

Smh.

At the end of the day y'all better be glad for the flamers cuz y'all know what to do around them.

Lucianite

Tolomb I wouldn't ask ...shouldn't matter that's your buddy..when he is ready to share that information he will...he could be also asexual -people forget that there are people that are this way too
As a friend he should ask because he already have all this suspicion better he ask and clear p regardless of outcome . This really seem like a big deal for tolomb to know so why torture himself further looking for signs ....

Lol at u wanting de man to go searching for ." Fleet". Yet doh feel he should ask .... The searching is far more intrusive

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
As a friend he should ask because he already have all this suspicion better he ask and clear p regardless of outcome . This really seem like a big deal for tolomb to know so why torture himself further looking for signs ....

Lol at u wanting de man to go searching for ." Fleet". Yet doh feel he should ask .... The searching is far more intrusive
True I can see what you saying...You know what is funny? if he has to ask then most likely he is...never doubt your intuition it's there for a reason - I would still check the medicine cabinet or the cabinet under the sink :kicks #imjustsayin

Lucianite

I not understanding how cool or close this friend is

A really cool close friend might be offended for a second but to really get apart for this...

And if its a not so close friend then why all this wondering.

I can't believe tolomb can't find ways to bring chit up to judge level of interesting women .....

iPicong

We are grown ass men now.... He's a friend from the military and has always had my back. Its just that in the 10 plus years that shoot if you are you are...not going to change much with me now but I think because of how I was before he's keeping up a front.
:help::rabbi:

TOLOMB

Red Man
Aight.... We went out to the bars last night and I realized that I was the one with the problem and how I handle that problem is more important than asking a question.

Can't dashway a friendship over this.

Lucianite

Aight.... We went out to the bars last night and I realized that I was the one with the problem and how I handle that problem is more important than asking a question.

:confused

:headbang

u setting yourself up here for Saga and ipong jokes *LOL*

notorious saga

Sagattarius

:confused

:headbang

u setting yourself up here for Saga and ipong jokes *LOL*
What did I tell allyuh? if he is the one with the problem what does that tell yuh? that sound like cock fight to me.:fight

TOLOMB

Red Man
The reason that I found it unimportant was due to the fact that he hasn't forgotten people from the past. Even more so with the changes in society overall. I suspect that I can be wrong and it wouldn't matter anyways so why cause a tension. It bugged me with the conversations that don't match up but if that how he's comfortable then who am I to judge.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
The reason that I found it unimportant was due to the fact that he hasn't forgotten people from the past. Even more so with the changes in society overall. I suspect that I can be wrong and it wouldn't matter anyways so why cause a tension. It bugged me with the conversations that don't match up but if that how he's comfortable then who am I to judge.

I was just wondering... what is the benefit of your curiosity... cause! cause! am thinking um more beneficial too you...