Need some help asking a question......

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
So Saga you and triniameri went to school together :scratch
why would you think that? I never insinuated that you were gay like saga or iPicong...I gave you a certified way to check if you your boy was gay without asking him outright..sorry if I offended you - glad you have come to a conclusion it doesn't matter because he is good friend...when he is ready he will tell you - no need to push him out the closet if he's not ready

Lucianite

Since its out there
Imix need to know if his "friend" is gay *LOL*

Might want to know if we typing to a man with a a gay friend

TOLOMB

Red Man
why would you think that? I never insinuated that you were gay like saga or iPicong...I gave you a certified way to check if you your boy was gay without asking him outright..sorry if I offended you - glad you have come to a conclusion it doesn't matter because he is good friend...when he is ready he will tell you - no need to push him out the closet if he's not ready
Jokes is all it is, unless you really went to school with Saga?

I'm not searching for nothing (even though I'll make a note of packaging dimensions next time I'm at the store).

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
I've got a friend that I suspect is gay but don't know how to ask... We're grown and all that but it adds more pressure to me asking because if he's gay I'm still his friend but if he's not..... Suggestions?
Ahm if he's your real friend and you're still his friend if he's gay then you don't need to ask anything. It's not our God given RIGHT to know what goes on in our friends' bedrooms.

If EVERYbody just hushed about their sex life in general people wouldn't even be faced with these dilemmas.

Suggestion is to hush your mouth and be his friend not his sex life archive. You don't need to know.

Just like my friends don't need to know if I'm having sex or not unless I choose to volunteer the info. They would be WELL bright to come just ask me out the blue.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
ill asked this... if he was your brother and your brother's actions was like your friend would you asked him... considered that, then make your decision...