Neo-Blacks can't give themselves a break....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/63775" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Pls post a concrete and legitimate definition of a Neo-Black..
Feel u made the term up..
. Or something u saw .. Thought was cool and ran with it!

lol..what's wrong with that???

people do it all the time

like my mother used to use the term New Nigg@...i guess it's the same s what some people call never see, come see...or what have you...people just have their terms for whatever

LIONESS onda RISE

lol..what's wrong with that???

people do it all the time

like my mother used to use the term New Nigg@...i guess it's the same s what some people call never see, come see...or what have you...people just have their terms for whatever
Ok.. I agree to an extent. If he make it up.. Cool! Creativity! But introduce it as such and not some established term
he needs to define what that shiz is, and it should be a deeper explanation than a "modern day black"

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Ok.. I agree to an extent. If he make it up.. Cool! Creativity! But introduce it as such and not some established term
he needs to define what that shiz is, and it should be a deeper explanation than a "modern day black"
i guess because i "get" what he is attempting to say....whether i agree or not...i don't think he should have to provide an "official" definition

how i see it, it is just the modern mentality of Black people....perhaps lacking a certain level of pride and self respect that was very apparent back in the day...their entire mentality, and way of functioning is just different,....it can encompass many things....it's almost something that is subliminally understood...doesn't need an explanation really

correct me if i am wrong Colo

LIONESS onda RISE

i guess because i "get" what he is attempting to say....whether i agree or not...i don't think he should have to provide an "official" definition

how i see it, it is just the modern mentality of Black people....perhaps lacking a certain level of pride and self respect that was very apparent back in the day...their entire mentality, and way of functioning is just different,....it can encompass many things....it's almost something that is subliminally understood...doesn't need an explanation really

correct me if i am wrong Colo
And u have just given him a leg to stand on.. Much would have preferred had he answered himself. I suspect he has no idea what that USB means or is but rather heard someone use it.. And ran with it!

I happen to disagree, I feel a term u sling about in reference to blk or any group if ppl to discuss their ills, shotcommings etc, should be defined and explained so that we're all on the same page if understanding

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
And u have just given him a leg to stand on.. Much would have preferred had he answered himself. I suspect he has no idea what that USB means or is but rather heard someone use it.. And ran with it!

I happen to disagree, I feel a term u sling about in reference to blk or any group if ppl to discuss their ills, shotcommings etc, should be defined and explained so that we're all on the same page if understanding
i think it's only you that may have an issue with the term

it's just a generational thing...as far as i see....

LIONESS onda RISE

Neo= New...recent...modern

Black= the racial group

"Neo-Blacks"

smfh, why do I even have to explain this.
why not?

What is a new/recent/modern black? Are u using it to describe the younger generation? If not, What makes them new/recent/modern?
i think it's only you that may have an issue with the term

it's just a generational thing...as far as i see....
I dint have an issue with the term.. Yet! Would like to know exactly what it means/is.. Which age, social group? I see him describe a college student as well as a chain resurant waitress as such and want to understand the criteria involved to qualify as a Neo black.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
why not?

What is a new/recent/modern black? Are u using it to describe the younger generation? If not, What makes them new/recent/modern?

I dint have an issue with the term.. Yet! Would like to know exactly what it means/is.. Which age, social group? I see him describe a college student as well as a chain resurant waitress as such and want to understand the criteria involved to qualify as a Neo black.

i give up, i tried....it is NOT that SPECIFIC

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lots of terms and words that didn't "mean anything"... were created to encompass a concept or idea.. so postmodernism didn't exist, neocolonialism didn't exist etc etc... crunk, yolo.. twerk.. so...