NEW 2014 Machel Montano - HMA (HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE) (2014 Trinidad Soca) *SONG INSIDE*

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
LOL... gosh I can't get over the last 24 hours... very interesting times indeed! VP the only problem I have with you is that you are supporting Machel only because of the Vincies involved with this song. Come on man get real listen to the Farmer Nappy song with Imani done by the Red Boyz... that song is sweet like sugar cane.
First off, I SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC when I HEAR IT.

If you RECALL, I am the ONE who DROP NUFF PRAISES on DIFFERENTOLOGY without FAVOR from the TIME I HEARD it.

In other words, my SUPPORT for the song by WINER BOY has NOTHING to do with it being PRODUCED by a VINCY and WRITTEN by a VINCY. The SONG is SIMPLY of HIGH QUALITY, PERIOD.

As for the FARMER NAPPY song, there cannot be a MORE BIGGER SUPPORT of the RED BOYZ than VINCY POWA, because I have SHOWERED them with PRAISES too many TIMES to COUNT.

In fact, just LAST YEAR, their PRODUCTION of the song by KES and DAVID RUDDER was in my TOP 3 SONGS out of TRINIDAD last year.

So again, you GUYS CONTINUE to READ me WRONG.

I think the PROBLEM is, I am very DIRECT when I do not LIKE a SONG and so you guys TAKE it to mean I am HATING when it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that.

When I say a song is SHIT, I GENUINELY MEAN IT. But you guys THINK I do it because I do not LIKE this or THAT ARTIST, which is FAR from the TRUTH.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Santiwah

Santiwah
First off, I SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC when I HEAR IT.

If you RECALL, I am the ONE who DROP NUFF PRAISES on DIFFERENTOLOGY without FAVOR from the TIME I HEARD it.

In other words, my SUPPORT for the song by WINER BOY has NOTHING to do with it being PRODUCED by a VINCY and WRITTEN by a VINCY. The SONG is SIMPLY of HIGH QUALITY, PERIOD.

As for the FARMER NAPPY song, there cannot be a MORE BIGGER SUPPORT of the RED BOYZ than VINCY POWA, because I have SHOWERED them with PRAISES too many TIMES to COUNT.

In fact, just LAST YEAR, their PRODUCTION of the song by KES and DAVID RUDDER was in my TOP 3 SONGS out of TRINIDAD last year.

So again, you GUYS CONTINUE to READ me WRONG.

I think the PROBLEM is, I am very DIRECT when I do not LIKE a SONG and so you guys TAKE it to mean I am HATING when it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that.

When I say a song is SHIT, I GENUINELY MEAN IT. But you guys THINK I do it because I do not LIKE this or THAT ARTIST, which is FAR from the TRUTH.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Picking Machel is always a safe bet... he always comes out on top... you have not been nice to Machel even when the music was topping the charts and I am not talking about "Pump yuh flag"... you know better and we know you are all over this song because of the Vincies who worked on the song... OK!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Picking Machel is always a safe bet... he always comes out on top... you have not been nice to Machel even when the music was topping the charts and I am not talking about "Pump yuh flag"... you know better and we know you are all over this song because of the Vincies who worked on the song... OK!
PUMP YUH FLAG was GARBAGE, PERIOD, just like I thought ANTS was GARBAGE.

That said; while everyone was PRAISING JUMBIE, I was the ONLY VOICE in the CROWD that SAID "ONE MORE WINE" was by FAR the BETTER song.

I had that SONG as my TOP SONG out of TRINIDAD that YEAR.

So again, you GUYS SIMPLY do not UNDERSTAND I n I.

I am not HERE to BEG FRIEND from MEMBERS, ARTISTS or PRODUCERS.

I am here to TELL IT LIKE IT IS or CALL IT LIKE IT IS without FEAR or FAVOR.

I THINK an ARTIST would BETTER APPRECIATE the GENUINE and HONESTY OPINION of a CRITIC, of his SONG, than one that comes across as being a FANATICAL FAN.

My CRITIQUE of SONGS and ARTISTS MIGHTY COME ACROSS as being a BIT HARSH, but it is all GENUINE.

See, the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN you guys and me is this. I am here to GIVE MY INPUT/FEEDBACK about SONGS from TRINIDAD like I do for VINCYLAND. Unlike U GUYS who become INACTIVE when VINCYLAND's TIME to SHINE. It just shows your BIAS and DIVISIVENESS.

So when it comes to "HATE" maybe aryo TRAUMATIZED TRINIS should CHECK YOURSELVES before you all WRECK yourselves.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
nice chune...but not the biggest thing since slice bread to me.....normal Good chune from machel we've come to expect...nice

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Yo see meeee ...... I's a man
Love to play ........Love to jam
Yo see meee ....... I's a man
I always happy once money in ma hand
But ah don't got no time for no worries
Ah don't got no time for no stress in meh head
Rum on meh mind so she ready
To go on the roaaaaaaaaadddd
Ah come out to live me life
Live me life
Play ah mass and live me life
Im the happiest man alive
Ah come out to Live me life
Live me life
Drink a rum and live me life
I'm the happiest man alive
Somebody say
Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A
Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A
Carnival ....... Is a time
When the girls dey come out to wine
Festival ....in we prime
All ah the girls them just move up yo waistline
But she don't got time for no worries
She don't got no time for no stress in she head
Rum on she mind so she ready
To go on the roooooaaaaaaadd
That's why we go live we life
Drink a rum and live we life
Play a mass and live we life
De happiest people alive
Jump around and live we life
De happiest people alive
Somebody say
Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A
Somebody say Live me life X 4
Pre hook repeat
chorus repeat

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
Yo see meeee ...... I's a man
Love to play ........Love to jam
Yo see meee ....... I's a man
I always happy once money in ma hand
But ah don't got no time for no worries
Ah don't got no time for no stress in meh head
Rum on meh mind so she ready
To go on the roaaaaaaaaadddd
Ah come out to live me life
Live me life
Play ah mass and live me life
Im the happiest man alive
Ah come out to Live me life
Live me life
Drink a rum and live me life
I'm the happiest man alive
Somebody say
Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A
Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A
Carnival ....... Is a time
When the girls dey come out to wine
Festival ....in we prime
All ah the girls them just move up yo waistline
But she don't got time for no worries
She don't got no time for no stress in she head
Rum on she mind so she ready
To go on the roooooaaaaaaadd
Play a mass and live we life
De happiest people alive
Jump around and live we life
De happiest people alive
Somebody say
Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A Woooo oh oh oh oh
Yaaaaay A A A A
Somebody say Live me life X 4
Pre hook repeat
chorus repeat
Wish I had those lyrics yesterday....anyways:

Does he say, Ah doh have no time for no stress in meh head, rum on meh mind"...or does he say "Ah doh have no time for no stressin ah here rum on meh mind"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1z1_DliosaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Wish I had those lyrics yesterday....anyways:

Does he say, Ah doh have no time for no stress in meh head, rum on meh mind"...or does he say "Ah doh have no time for no stressin ah here rum on meh mind"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1z1_DliosaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It SHOULD be as I HAVE POSTED it.

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
Thanks, corrected lyrics video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ltjur3Fc42U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
This song will have to grow on me before I can place it as the best i have heard for 2014 so far, to me it sounds like a normal standard Machel song.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
This song will have to grow on me before I can place it as the best i have heard for 2014 so far, to me it sounds like a normal standard Machel song.
While it has to GROW ON U, IT HAS GROWN ON EVERYONE.

In other words, U R the BIGGEST LOSER.

YUHHHH SEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Corrupt file

It's ok.

From the 4 power houses that released this week

I think

Faye Ann have the best song, followed by
Kes
Machel
Bunji

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
BUMP!! dance1

Machel Montano - HMA (Happiest Man Alive) [2014 T&T Groovy Soca]
<iframe width="550" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p5i6vA8teaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Written by Gamal "Skinny Fabulous" Doyle, Machel Montano & Alex Barnwell,
Performed by Machel Montano. Produced by Alex "Kubiyashi" Barnwell.
Guitars by Zan George. Background Vocals by Christian Kalpee.
Mixing by Precision Productions & Alex Barnwell. Mastered by Mike Wells, CA.
MachelMontano.com