Newcomer Vemon to the Guyana Soca Monarch 2013!!! will he cause a upset!!!

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
Banna as me boi would ...:kicks

You don't need to show me about GT MUSIC i have pretty much a good selection ....

but the only thing i will say is that the only one before AD got on the scene that based himself else where was Militant he's got tunes but again "MARKETING" seems to be lacking.

:dirol:
hahahahahahaha a see yuh getting schooled in the music of GT bai ah mean banna.

I dont think Adrian and Jumo should participate in these competitions cause you get nuff points fuh presentation and these two bannas know how fuh present far betta dan anybody else dat does be a part of the monarch.

Jumo more dan Adrian and i have him to win it every year he takes part, the other singers with the exception of Adrian need more international exposure before they could ever beat he.

@socapineman big up yuhself fuh defending the music. Guyanese music lacks a certain quality (most of it) the mixes you dropped there were properly produced. This morning i was listening to the radio station and i could always tell when they dropped a Guyanese soca song in between soca songs from TT or bados or st vincent or grenada.

True every country has shit music but the big ones that make it out show why they were separated from the rest. Big up same way still we will get there someday. Bless!

Seawall

Can someone please post the full Guyana 2013 Carib Soca Monarch results?

Where is Seawall and the rest of those patriotic Guyanese posters when you need them boy?

Ok so I need to get hold of a copy of that new Jumo song.

Thanks for posting! :drinks:
Not into the GT soca soca scene, thought one of the finalist is a cousin, and i wish him the best. He's probably win anyway.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Not into the GT soca soca scene, thought one of the finalist is a cousin, and i wish him the best. He's probably win anyway.
Did your cousin win? Is Jumo your cousin?
If so tell him he should email me his new tracks and I will play/promote them on UK radio.

Cheers! :drinks:

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
Did your cousin win? Is Jumo your cousin?
If so tell him he should email his new tracks and I will play/promote them on UK radio.

Cheers! :drinks:
u got an online link to the radio site and must let me know when you on. I will see if i can get the songs to you

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
u got an online link to the radio site and must let me know when you on. I will see if i can get the songs to you
All the details are in my profile signature below including my email address for sending me new GT soca tunes or download links for those tunes.

But I'll put the link and details directly here in this post for easier reference.

Here it is: Havitlive Radio

I will next be on HavItLive Radio this Friday 8-10pm GMT (UK Time).
You can also pick them up on the FM band if you are in London on 99.05 to 99.1FM.