Nicki prefer Jamaican artistes over Trinis?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
OMG, an Easter Weekend Jam. Dey muss be rell popular for dat to happen.
Half ah dem ting mussbe an illegal jamaican playing CD's
are you going to substantiate what you said or just continue to throw a temper tantrum while we all watch your manhood and credibility decline in a downward spiral?

Steupz

are you going to substantiate what you said or just continue to throw a temper tantrum while we all watch your manhood and credibility decline in a downward spiral?
Hahaha. My credibility is perfectly intact.

Notice it's me saying it's in decline which has been rebutted by two people saying "See Europe" and two pseudo nationalists saying "No it hasn't".
Those arguments against mine couldn't convince the OJ jury.

I thought allyuh would bring sales and chart positions and de time so and so full out Wembley. Ah didn't expect a youtube, Opti style.

TheEducator

Hahaha. My credibility is perfectly intact.

Notice it's me saying it's in decline which has been rebutted by two people saying "See Europe" and two pseudo nationalists saying "No it hasn't".
Those arguments against mine couldn't convince the OJ jury.

I thought allyuh would bring sales and chart positions and de time so and so full out Wembley. Ah didn't expect a youtube, Opti style.
But you haven't posted anything to show that its in decline.......

Steupz

its customary..

you make a claim..den back it up..
You juss come here, what you know.
And why should I back up dat? Allyuh blind? Juss Google de ting.

Try dancehall in decline, or, is reggae declining. Then query dancehall sales increasing.

Or, for Nikki, try, is dancehall popularity increasing in French coastal towns.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i say that reggae is not declining in france and amsterdam particularly...and you come with this

Prove that reggae music isn't declining there. Because I have been to all of those places save for Japan and recently too. Reggae music has declined there.
that tells me, you want me to prove it regarding those countries ALONE...
then you come with this circular argument, because i provided proof of EXACTLY what you asked for

But that doesn't mean anything. And even if it does it's a single country. It's like someone saying rap has declined in popularity and someone answers..."Nooo, not in Osaka."
It's like :::shrug:::
fukking clown.....you asking people to provide proof but when people tell you that you need to...this is your response

Why do I need to?
sick a dikk with your unintelligent ramblings....and when my sister start telling you people about your mental deficiencies, you feel she is unjustified

some of you people are really annoying like retards trying to engage in conversations that are way above their mental capacity....and this is only a basic conversation about music...just go sit in a corner, drool and rock back and forth

Steupz

Angry woman. SMH.
When I said there I included all the countries referenced by yourself and Riley - because you merely added to his.

But, taking into account your misinterpretation of my words, it's still one country. And I was being generous in saying that too because you really provided evidence, and minor at that, of a single area.

However and considering your distaste for this discussion, take win. Sit down there and say I won, I proved reggae is popular in France. Ruminate on that for five minutes and ah bet yuh, it will come to you one second later dat you eh prove shit.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
You juss come here, what you know.
And why should I back up dat? Allyuh blind? Juss Google de ting.

Try dancehall in decline, or, is reggae declining. Then query dancehall sales increasing.

Or, for Nikki, try, is dancehall popularity increasing in French coastal towns.
google yuh mudda dutty stinking hole

Angry woman. SMH.
When I said there I included all the countries referenced by yourself and Riley - because you merely added to his.

But, taking into account your misinterpretation of my words, it's still one country. And I was being generous in saying that too because you really provided evidence, and minor at that, of a single area.

However and considering your distaste for this discussion, take win. Sit down there and said I won, I proved reggae is popular in France. Ruminate on that for five minutes and ah bet yuh, it will come to you one second later dat you eh prove shit.

you are a RETARD.....about misinterpretation of your words...better you just continue playing thread jester and keep running in circles...and least you can get kudos for "puppeteering" people to run around with you because you can't do shit else....

Steupz

google yuh mudda dutty stinking hole

you are a RETARD.....about misinterpretation of your words...better you just continue playing thread jester and keep running in circles...and least you can get kudos for "puppeteering" people to run around with you because you can't do shit else....
Aye, yuh win dat point arready. Go on to bigger things and prove it's not declining outside of a coastal town in France. Make yuhself a heroine.

P

Pebbles362436

Well just in VIDEO: Nicki Minaj’s BET 106 & Park Takeover + Forgets To Mention Beenie Man
<object width='628' height='515' id='kickWidget_176704_509145' name='kickWidget_176704_509145' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' data='http://serve.a-widget.com/service/getWidgetSwf.kickAction'> <param name='movie' value='http://serve.a-widget.com/service/getWidgetSwf.kickAction'></param> <param name='FlashVars' value='preselectedPlaylistItem=guid_null&affiliateSiteId=176704&widgetId=509145&width=628&height=515&noScale=1&playOnLoad=0&mediaURL=%3Ftype%3Dembedplaylist%26pt%3Dembedplaylist%26%3Ftype%3Dembedplaylist%26pt%3Dembedplaylist%26&revision=178&autoPlay=0' ></param> <param name='wmode' value='transparent' ></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' ></param> <param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' ></param></object>

Yesterday, April 3, Nicki Minaj hit the 106 & Park Stage to talk about her sophmore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and perform some tracks along with her special guests Cam’ron and 2 Chainz.

The Barb Empire head wore flowery Roberto Cavalli top with matching leggings, Alexander McQueen heels, and a shiny new Roman necklace.What Barb outfit would be complete without a colored wig eh? She sported a curly pink wig to match her outfit.

NICKI MINAJ AT REGGAE SUMFEST 2011 MONTEGO BAY JAMAICA PT1!!!.mov
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PRm6NG-0o-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sankofaa

No one was mad when Foxy used Spragga and Cham....Its just common sense that you would use another artist to boost your career...you have to be completely crossed over to make it work if she used other Trini artist...Nickis stardom isnt there yet.
Foxy is a new yorker as well, they cant reach their audiences with soca. Yall should be mad at rhianna who's never made a soca song and comes from a soca country