No Cropover for me... Barbados a get out a hand now...

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Two is too many.

I've changed my mind about checking out Cropover... I thought Shanique Myrie was a one-off but badmind is ACTIVE in Barbados... Two years of hell in a Barbados prison - News - JamaicaObserver.com

An him guyanese girl wid Bajan roots didn't have the sense to contact his family in Jamaica and let them know what happening?

The man have previous child and the mother in Canada thinking the man just dip out and turn deadbeat on her for 2 years, son wondering if his father is dead, where is his father...that is heartbreaking.

Pass.

when I went there, the immigration seem ok, dont know if they discriminate against Trinidadians, but i doubt because we can sink their economy in a day.

I have heard that a lot of Jamaicans go to Barbados, Antigua etc and cause problems so i dunno. But Barbados officials need to do an investigation and inquiry to find out if Jamaicans and Guyanese are indeed targeted as nationals. I mean if more and more people are saying that they encountered problems then something is wrong.

BTW, why do u need to go to a second rate Trinidad carnival for? dont see the point lol if u have to go to a Caribbean carnival other than Trinidad and Tobago, then go Haiti, Dominican Republic, everything else is basically a clone and makes no sense. Well u can check the vibes in Jamaica carnival, thats ur homeland, hang with the brownings a little.

EloquenceInc

BTW, why do u need to go to a second rate Trinidad carnival for? dont see the point lol if u have to go to a Caribbean carnival other than Trinidad and Tobago, then go Haiti, Dominican Republic, everything else is basically a clone and makes no sense. Well u can check the vibes in Jamaica carnival, thats ur homeland, hang with the brownings a little.
Because I was invited to go by a Bajan friend from college but she can cancel that invite with how her countrypeople gwaan. Guess that's why she married a white man from Far Far Away!

Because their carnival has great reviews and as I like to blog this stuff it's nice to have a first hand experience.

Jamaica and Trinidad work for now... From what I and another Jamaican I've been there with can see, Trinidad is pretty darn similar to Ja just with a bunch more Indians walking around, and of course the one and only Trinidad Carnival.

biggadon

it is becoming more and more obvious that there is some kind jamaican discrimination going on in BIM.....where there smoke you will find fire !

EloquenceInc

it is becoming more and more obvious that there is some kind jamaican discrimination going on in BIM.....where there smoke you will find fire !
But they so dumb with it...discriminate against the ones actually worth discriminating against nuh? Below the article are comments from professionals who have been mistreated...the man in question apparently doesn't even have a criminal record...

Jamaica has plenty of everything including the raggamuffins...they want to blindly lock up people and can't manage to pick up an ACTUALLY unsavory type with all the claims of Jamaican criminals in their midst?

How does that work? So-called bad apples spoiling it but everytime we turn around you can only catch normal apples?

Either the claims of bad Jamaicans are WAY exaggerated or these are the duncest blouse and skirt authorities ever in existence...

Lappo

well i will continue to travel through barbados, lovely island and never had any problems there

Wait eh, man from Trinidad complaining about the PRICE of FOOD in other countries?
Twilight Zone
u dotish small islander

browni will be going with US dollars

US to bajan exchange

1:2

US to TT exchange

1:6

so its more expensive to spend money on food from OUR US residents point of view in Barbados

cant stand alyuh chupidee people

Mr_Crafty

u dotish small islander

browni will be going with US dollars

US to bajan exchange

1:2

US to TT exchange

1:6

so its more expensive to spend money on food from OUR US residents point of view in Barbados

cant stand alyuh chupidee people
Hahaha watch how cacahole get vex

trinifrombx

How so, how are you so sure the Jamaicans are not the problem?

Every country they go they are a problem, didn't a few islands banned them from coming to their island!

It is not just Barbados that that that don't have the welcome sign out !

We as W.I.s Have to also subject our ourselves to some of them badman behavior and a lot of us are painted as lowlives , troublemakers , gangsters, slickters , beggars, etc, the list goes on and on !

One bad seed mess it up for a lot of us law abiding residents !

antiguad

Two is too many.

I've changed my mind about checking out Cropover... I thought Shanique Myrie was a one-off but badmind is ACTIVE in Barbados... Two years of hell in a Barbados prison - News - JamaicaObserver.com

An him guyanese girl wid Bajan roots didn't have the sense to contact his family in Jamaica and let them know what happening?

The man have previous child and the mother in Canada thinking the man just dip out and turn deadbeat on her for 2 years, son wondering if his father is dead, where is his father...that is heartbreaking.

Pass.
I definitely don't condone such actions. However, I'd like to point out 2 things:

1. There are two sides to every story - and even the guilty can come up with great stories that make them sound innocent.

2. If you were to rule out every country that has committed two or more illegal detentions, then you would be travelling to a very, very short list of countries.

antiguad

But they so dumb with it...discriminate against the ones actually worth discriminating against nuh? Below the article are comments from professionals who have been mistreated...the man in question apparently doesn't even have a criminal record...

Jamaica has plenty of everything including the raggamuffins...they want to blindly lock up people and can't manage to pick up an ACTUALLY unsavory type with all the claims of Jamaican criminals in their midst?

How does that work? So-called bad apples spoiling it but everytime we turn around you can only catch normal apples?

Either the claims of bad Jamaicans are WAY exaggerated or these are the duncest blouse and skirt authorities ever in existence...

As others have pointed out, wherever Jamaicans go en masse, then there is ALWAYS a problem with their community

Of course I'm not saying that the majority of Jamaicans are bad. I have plenty of Jamaican friends (many who I met in Barbados) and I'm sure that the ones causing the problems are the minority.

The issue is, that this minority causes a very disproportionate amount of problems. Therein lies the true issue

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
As others have pointed out, wherever Jamaicans go en masse, then there is ALWAYS a problem with their community

Of course I'm not saying that the majority of Jamaicans are bad. I have plenty of Jamaican friends (many who I met in Barbados) and I'm sure that the ones causing the problems are the minority.

The issue is, that this minority causes a very disproportionate amount of problems. Therein lies the true issue
Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you want to look at it Jamaicans by nature are people who love to stand out so when they are good they are very good and want everyone to know it and when they are bad they are very bad and also want everyone to know it.

Ah lie?!! :cool: