No Flag Big Enough

NATION777

Banned
noflag.jpg

This couldn't be more true.And you wonder why terrorist's exist.America is not the most hated country in the world for nothing.

TTCLIFEMEMBER

everyday working man
Yeah. It is terrible how comfortable people are when they hear about American soldiers going to other nations and bombing entire towns. I'm not saying that foreign armies should never intervene when horrible things are happening in another country however, when you are killing as many innocent people as the groups you are fighting against, there should be some accountability.

NATION777

Banned
Yeah. It is terrible how comfortable people are when they hear about American soldiers going to other nations and bombing entire towns. I'm not saying that foreign armies should never intervene when horrible things are happening in another country however, when you are killing as many innocent people as the groups you are fighting against, there should be some accountability.
I am just saying.People should be aware of why this country has enemies and not be so quick to tell someone to leave America if they don't like it.

People are so selfish and unconcerned.