No panty day??? who particpating in that???

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
that could never be me, cos i dont rock out pantyless.. so wheel and come again deh selecta... and i'm not no man so dont address mi as yute.. save dat for yu tegereg friend dem..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
diz wha pricey had to say lol

With all that's going on in the world, close to home and otherwise... I keep getting notices & emails stating tomorrow (June22nd) is "International NO Panty Day" ???

Wha de rass ???
Look allyuh be fer real nuh...
TnT woman... know thy self eh !

Going without draws fer a couple of hours is one thing... but WHOLE day ?
We gorn from de sublime to de fackin ridiculous !

Wha bout friction ? Rough fabrics like denim, linen, polyester, spandex and such constantly rubbing on yuh pwefen ?
Need I mention INFECTION ?
Unless yuh nanny made out of car tire rubber...this ain't a "good" idea to indulge.

Wha bout HEAT & moisture ???
TnT is a TROPICAL country... yuh walking in town and hearing "SQUELCH SQUELCH"...
Unless yuh over 70yrs old with a vagina dry like de Sahara... no panty not a good idea.

Last but by noooooo means least... wha bout ODOR ???
The combination of heat, moisture, urine, vaginal secretions and TIME creates a woman's own personal scent.
When you alone in a car driving home... you ALONE will be languishing with de omnious lingering smell.
But when yuh in a maxi or a taxi with other nostrils, yuh concounse going to kick like a mule approaching electrocution.

Our vaginas are literally diamonds... though they're known for their tenacity & virtual strength, a #################### should be treated as a PRECIOUS entity.

If June 23rd aint International Yeast Infection Day... best we ignore June 22nd's International Insanity.