North American Carnivals

Lucianite

which ones you attend or plan on attending this year ?

I've always wanted to attend DC - but now its cancelled

Never been to boston,

I have not been to toronoto or montreal in may years ?

massive25

I was supposed to go to ATL for carnival but rather have extra funds for DR. Wanted to go DC again but supposedly its cancel. Going to Toronto again since i had fun last year at the fetes. Boston carnival supposedly full of homosexuals so I will pass on that. Labor Day can be a bit overwhelming but i still end up going.

Plan on going to MIA this yr only if i can find people that are willing to go.

I was supposed to go to ATL for carnival but rather have extra funds for DR. Wanted to go DC again but supposedly its cancel. Going to Toronto again since i had fun last year at the fetes. Boston carnival supposedly full of homosexuals so I will pass on that. Labor Day can be a bit overwhelming but i still end up going.

Labor day carnival is too stressful, last year I run after seeing the entire crowd coming at me, they knock over barriers, almost knock over a stall...think it was gunshots.

not going back again, its not worth it.

the youths there dont know nuttin bout the culture they just act extra wild and just look dumb with the flags of these islands that half of them dont kno NUTTIN about.

Lucianite

How is ATL ? - never been to ATL. maybe it could be a two for on to go for carnival.... its around memorial day right ?

Lucianite

SWAGGERIFIC;4239871[B said:
][B]Labor day carnival is too stressful, last year I run after seeing the entire crowd[/B] coming at me[/B], they knock over barriers, almost knock over a stall...think it was gunshots.

:kicks:

yeah I was thinking the same about it being too stressful to have be running - i always end going - now i stay on edges - i don't phuck wiht the thick crowds like when i was younger... like Utica and pkway

massive25

Labor day carnival is too stressful, last year I run after seeing the entire crowd coming at me, they knock over barriers, almost knock over a stall...think it was gunshots.

not going back again, its not worth it.

the youths there dont know nuttin bout the culture they just act extra wild and just look dumb with the flags of these islands that half of them dont kno NUTTIN about.
true...

also i remember that moment. i was against the barricade and got extra low instead of running and possibly getting trampled.

last yr was full of shootings though. DC had couple shootings and a big fight outside the concert area($10 admission).

also caribana had a shooting after i left.

true...

also i remember that moment. i was against the barricade and got extra low instead of running and possibly getting trampled.

last yr was full of shootings though. DC had couple shootings and a big fight outside the concert area($10 admission).

yeah, the carnivals getting too violent, its extra shameful when W.Indians bring their lil white, chinee, black american and any non W.Indian friends/spouse who just want to appreciate the culture and then the violence have them scampering for safety.

true...

I was not that far from the museum, the Grenada truck was passing, the vybes was nice with Sugar J, Killa and Otis performing, then the tsunami of people, ah taught ah was going and dead that day, run for meh life. so chaotic and while people running on the sides, the music still pumping in the road, 1 police man tryna calm a crowd of hundreds, and the music loud. god forbid dunno how ambulance woulda reach in dey.

they need to get a new venue for this carnival, Parkway too small.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
might go up to ny for labor day. i'd like to go to miami carnival. my cousins want me to come to houston carnival one of these years.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
only been to DC...never ever went to Bmore's carnival because folks were like it's not really worth it. Supposedly more of a family event. I'll be going this year since DC/Bmore are combined this year, and I need my mud fix since I definitely didn't get it last year. My goal is to come down for Miami be it this year or next year.

LIONESS onda RISE

only been to DC...never ever went to Bmore's carnival because folks were like it's not really worth it. Supposedly more of a family event. I'll be going this year since DC/Bmore are combined this year, and I need my mud fix since I definitely didn't get it last year. My goal is to come down for Miami be it this year or next year.
REALLY? wow! i need to get that info!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
which ones you attend or plan on attending this year ?

I've always wanted to attend DC - but now its cancelled

Never been to boston,

I have not been to toronoto or montreal in may years ?
Boston aint worth it...

Labor Day is kinda wack now too... except for the stuff going on leading up to labor day

Your best bets is Miami... that still the best