NYPD breaking all laws to take down James Blake ...the Video

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
God forbid if he was like most of us New Yorkers, someone rushing you, I would of got in one or two punches, then again, I am sure about 5 cops would of been there to beat me down....anyway, forget about the racist behind this given someone pointed him out, so they had all legal rights to stop and question him....what if he had a legal firearm and he decided to pull it out to defend himself ?

But credit card theft, when do you identity yourself ?

Sad all around !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
I am more surprise that ppl didn't take out their phones to record it.....damn, thank God for the ghetto ppl who record and document stuff...because I would, you just never know when you could be caught up in some shit like this unprovoked !

Just like...oh, another Black criminal...I wonder what he did ?

What do you feel the Asian lady said to the cop ?

Lucianite

Lol at what Asian lady say.. Yeah I wonder .... This could make for a funny meme

But wtf at cop .... Wow....

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Lol at what Asian lady say.. Yeah I wonder .... This could make for a funny meme

But wtf at cop .... Wow....

Yeah......i am sure it was along the line of good work, you got him !

Just imagine if he had just put up a little resistance meaning like someone trying to rob him.....could you imagine the outcome ?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Pine man...lucianite.

Did either of you see the newspaper today?

They had side by side pics of the suspect and Blake.

They favor each other uncanny...typical NYC sh!t.

Anything can happen to anybody, anywhere. Look at the poor lawyer at jouvert. The man was ducking and still caught a hot one to the head.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Pine man...lucianite.

Did either of you see the newspaper today?

They had side by side pics of the suspect and Blake.

They favor each other uncanny...typical NYC sh!t.

Anything can happen to anybody, anywhere. Look at the poor lawyer at jouvert. The man was ducking and still caught a hot one to the head.
Yeah......saw the pic.....i think most of us are not debating whether he should of gotten stop.....clearly the pic resembles him, we are talking about the fact that the cop could of said.....i am a cop, i need to see some id or i need to ask you a few questions vs the bodyslam !

Re the shooting. ....Yeah sad , Jouvert,..parade.....doesn't matter it can happen anywhere. .....ppl getting shot is a daily thing, dont need a parade to have that !

Stopping the Jouvert or the Parade due to associated violence will not stop the endless gun play....stabbing. ...murders in NYC......

some Ppl are clueless and senseless to call for that....if so why then dont we close all bars , stop alcohol sales......every night some fool....know the laws , yet still jump in their vehicle and kill someone !

Where are the outcry to stop Alcohol sales ?

Violence. ..death...murder as you know can happen anywhere. ..you dont need a parade for that to occur!

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Yeah......saw the pic.....i think most of us are not debating whether he should of gotten stop.....clearly the pic resembles him, we are talking about the fact that the cop could of said.....i am a cop, i need to see some id or i need to ask you a few questions vs the bodyslam !

That's a significant detail...let's be informed as possible.

In an IDEAL world...yeh, that would be logical.

But it's not an IDEAL world.

Innocent people do not want to be Locked Up.

So you think CRIMINALS want to be Locked Up?

People accidentally running over people in NYC, and KEEP MOVING....no care or regard for life.

A 90 yr old man got hit by a truck right off of eastern parkway 2 months ago...a chick driving a taxi accidentally ran over the man lying in the street. She knew she ran over something, she got out looked..realized d scenes and hauled a$$. when they track her down, they found out the woman had a suspended license and had a warrant for her arrest from 10 yrs ago for "leaving the scenes of an accident"..really now. If you into sh!t, and PO PO come up to you like..."hey, you come here....I'm the police you are under arrest." Your a$$ is taking flight...it instantly becomes catch me if you can!!! Dem cops eh givin you no heads up to split...yeh, believe that. They tackling you before you know what hit you....Element of Surprise.

iPicong

Horrible.......overzealous.........stupid.........I'm thinking proper protocol should have been at least 2 officers approaching Blake to question and verify his identity ..........that was straight out of WWF with that Lone Ranger..........and for credit card theft.........even if the dude had a history of violence he should not been approached solo.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Horrible.......overzealous.........stupid.........I'm thinking proper protocol should have been at least 2 officers approaching Blake to question and verify his identity ..........that was straight out of WWF with that Lone Ranger..........and for credit card theft.........even if the dude had a history of violence he should not been approached solo.
So, you not saying it was EXCESSIVE???

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador

That's a significant
detail...let's be informed as possible.

In an IDEAL world...yeh, that would be logical.

But it's not an IDEAL world.

Innocent people do not want to be Locked Up.

So you think CRIMINALS want to be Locked Up?

People accidentally running over people in NYC, and KEEP MOVING....no care or regard for life.

A 90 yr old man got hit by a truck right off of eastern parkway 2 months ago...a chick driving a taxi accidentally ran over the man lying in the street. She knew she ran over something, she got out looked..realized d scenes and hauled a$$. when they track her down, they found out the woman had a suspended license and had a warrant for her arrest from 10 yrs ago for "leaving the scenes of an accident"..really now. If you into sh!t, and PO PO come up to you like..."hey, you come here....I'm the police you are under arrest." Your a$$ is taking flight...it instantly becomes catch me if you can!!! Dem cops eh givin you no heads up to split...yeh, believe that. They tackling you before you know what hit you....Element of Surprise.

Ok, but i am not following you......what is it you are saying ?

Are you saying that even if it was him what the cop did was correct ?

I am saying given all the extra so call training. ...and he is not a rookie, then something should be done to him since he is not following depart orders....that is not how you see it ?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Ok, but i am not following you......what is it you are saying ?

Are you saying that even if it was him what the cop did was correct ?

I am saying given all the extra so call training. ...and he is not a rookie, then something should be done to him since he is not following depart orders....that is not how you see it ?
Blake being Mistaken for this suspect is unfortunate, the resemblance makes it understandable how such a situation can occur. Was this an act of excessive force...No. Could the situation have been handled better, possibly. But the Internal Investigation will truly determine the situation.

For the NYPD this situation is more of an embarrassment than an INJUSTICE.

This will get swept under the carpet like all other embarrassments.