Obama Finally Speaks on Zimmerman/Trayvon

trinike

Powerful...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oZXjCikJgHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aTOiaM-uQIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trinike

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d87h9nAajqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vincent Vega

What a crock ah shyt!! The nerve of that guy to lend his opinion to such a matter... Im sure thomas jefferson is rolling in his grave right now

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i can't belive people have a problem with what he said....he said exactly what he needed to say...and i think he chose the right time to say it....people are expecting him to have a sharpton like approach and that would surely give him less credence as a Black president

Vincent Vega

i can't belive people have a problem with what he said....he said exactly what he needed to say...and i think he chose the right time to say it....people are expecting him to have a sharpton like approach and that would surely give him less credence as a Black president
Its not what he said..its that he said anything at all...he is the president and as such should not interject and lend his opinion on this matter

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
damned if he do, damned if he dont.. you got folks chomping at the bit because he didn't say anything.. now that he said something, people frothing at the mouth that he didnt say enough? ..c an't win out here..

Vincent Vega

Case in point...where was president obama's press coneference following the ruling on casey anthony...here is a hint..u probably wont find one.. As a president u need to remain neutral. He is being biased here

trinike

Case in point...where was president obama's press coneference following the ruling on casey anthony...here is a hint..u probably wont find one.. As a president u need to remain neutral. He is being biased here
you just compared a clear cut case to a globally polarizing case?

Vincent Vega

you just compared a clear cut case to a globally polarizing case?
Clear cut being the casey anthony i assume right? Even the judge was in disbelief.... Im not comparing the two cases..im making the ooint that if president obama didnt give his opinion in one, why give it in the other? He is being painfully biased here..he is an attorney bytrait, and as. Such know better

trinike

Clear cut being the casey anthony i assume right? Even the judge was in disbelief.... Im not comparing the two cases..im making the ooint that if president obama didnt give his opinion in one, why give it in the other? He is being painfully biased here..he is an attorney bytrait, and as. Such know better
you are not making one lick of sense.

do you understand why he made a comment on this and not on other?

list a better reason(s)

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Its not what he said..its that he said anything at all...he is the president and as such should not interject and lend his opinion on this matter
I CAN'T

i just can't

trinike

I'm over The Potus

I would much prefer to hear what the 1st lady has to say.
willing to say they are one and the same on this issue, if not she being the stronger & more outspoken mind.

what do you feel they talk about in private? The price of tea in china?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
willing to say they are one and the same on this issue, if not she being the stronger & more outspoken mind.

what do you feel they talk about in private? The price of tea in china?
i was gonna say the same thing...but mi juss couldn't bother

bwoy mi nuh know about Black people....Obama said we are better now...but sometimes i don't feel so

iPicong

I listened to the subliminal message local laws blah blah blah......then when he started with the babbling bout enriching AA young men I remembered Jay-Z and Beyonce and I said to myself........he don't have the credibity

TOLOMB

Red Man
That statement came from a good place and I understand it. At the same time had he kept the politics out of his address I could have endorse it. But that gun control agenda is bullshit and trying to use black people frustration to reengage that debate is low.