Obama Finally Speaks on Zimmerman/Trayvon

trinike

damn.

side question, how many currently feel successful in their lives? whatever the word success means to you.

Audree

Bush Baby
Well, Look at the state of Chicago.

Does he still call that home?

I bet anything that's the next state to go bankrupt.
And he wouldn't even give a F***!

I want to hear that Vigor from Michelle. The same
Advocating for nutrition, should and could be implemented in
Education and Poverty within the Black Communities.
How the hell we gone fix us, when the people they put in power ignore us.

It really was all a dream!

Audree

Bush Baby
The divisiveness is amusing though.

The comments from all ethnicities is interesting.

Especially from West Indian Americans that feel they are free.
Struggling with a British conditioned mind frame.

So accepting, especially coming from 3rd world oppression.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Allyuh already know it don't matter what Obama say these same cacaholes from since he started in office will always be against him. look back at previous threads on Obama and you will see the same ehbehbeh people in those threads as you're seeing in this one. Focks News eh have ah damn thing to say anymore since deh end up with shit all over their faces but these folks can't take a hint and just bury their anonymity and move the fock on. Obama could save deh mother, deh will say he shoulda let she die. I have some of these same chupid people on my job.

If the shoe fits, suck ah egg outta fowl buttom.

sankofaa

chicago is not even close to going bankrupt thats wall street for the commodities markets what the hell are you talking about

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Allyuh already know it don't matter what Obama say these same cacaholes from since he started in office will always be against him. look back at previous threads on Obama and you will see the same ehbehbeh people in those threads as you're seeing in this one. Focks News eh have ah damn thing to say anymore since deh end up with shit all over their faces but these folks can't take a hint and just bury their anonymity and move the fock on. Obama could save deh mother, deh will say he shoulda let she die. I have some of these same chupid people on my job.

If the shoe fits, suck ah egg outta fowl buttom.
:kicks

Colors

STEADY WUK
The speech was damn if he do or not people will throw salt in it.....I understand he was under heavy pressure within the community to address the situation and he address it .....was it something I think was right to do NO....but I can only imagine the pressure he was under from the people on this tragedy so I fully understand

Klang

Real Patriot
i glad black people see that when we all move together we can get something out of him, he never do shit for we until all of us started protesting in de streets...thank you trayvon

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

it's not about Obama....it's about US....it will take a COLLECTIVE EFFORT....we expecting Obama to be our savior and carry the load and bring a bunch of Belligerent Negros to the promised land while they kicking and screaming...he can't do it.....and we too lazy to helpt him, that's why we expect him to do it all by himself

the recipe that you are trying to cook up is a recipe for disaster...if Obama do what y'all expect him to do, the U.S would never trust another Black man in a position of power again...america will then do everything in their power to make sure us uppity negros are put back in their place and never get it twisted that we have any power in this country again...

let him take his time and try to slowly reverse these many hundreds of years of black people not having value in this country....WE FINALLY HAVE A RESPECTED VOICE.....we have to continue to let that voice remain respected.....then SLOWLY we can make changes......yall just want to uproot the tree before it has a chance to bear the fruits.....he planted the seeds...now we as a community have to cultivate them

notorious saga

Sagattarius
it's not about Obama....it's about US....it will take a COLLECTIVE EFFORT....we expecting Obama to be our savior and carry the load and bring a bunch of Belligerent Negros to the promised land while they kicking and screaming...he can't do it.....and we too lazy to helpt him, that's why we expect him to do it all by himself

the recipe that you are trying to cook up is a recipe for disaster...if Obama do what y'all expect him to do, the U.S would never trust another Black man in a position of power again...america will then do everything in their power to make sure us uppity negros are put back in their place and never get it twisted that we have any power in this country again...

let him take his time and try to slowly reverse these many hundreds of years of black people not having value in this country....WE FINALLY HAVE A RESPECTED VOICE.....we have to continue to let that voice remain respected.....then SLOWLY we can make changes......yall just want to uproot the tree before it has a chance to bear the fruits.....he planted the seeds...now we as a community have to cultivate them
Preach sister Nikki, like deh want Obama tuh make wine outta kool aid.:drinks:

OverLord Strum

Some of allyuh need to throw yuh damn selves under the bus.

Everybody want to complain, criticize and armchair quarterback...but what the fock allyuh doing to make a change?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
smh you peope are so ignorant it's sad, no clue how this world around you operates
to understand the world you have to understand PEOPLE....and most of unno nuh understand people..unno only understand, laws, rules, and systems

Black people are not victims of laws and systems, Black people are victims of how those laws are ENFORCED....and it is the PEOPLE that enforce those laws...

GZ wasn't acquitted by a system...it was THE PEOPLE (jurors) that acquitted him...it is their mentality that creates the atmosphere that it does....that is how america operates on a whole...it operates on the mentality of the people that make up the majority....

Obama is intelligent enough to know PEOPLE....and how to handle their mentality....

appeasing black people ain't going to do shit...why.. BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NO POWER.....he understands the power of GAYS....and that understanding made him STRONGER in the eyes of PEOPLE THAT COUNT....

the minute he starts appeasing Black people in all their confusion and powerless position in america, Obama becomes a WEAK PRESIDENT TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER....

it is OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS BLACK PEOPLE to COLLECTIVELY STRENGTHEN THE BLACK POSITION so that Obama can get BEHIND US, and make things happen without negative backlash from the people that count, that can ruin it for us, and Black people gonna have to go back to square one

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Dr. King didn't take bullets for Battyman.
Im convinced he is not who he say he is.
do you know the difference between Dr King and Obama?

Dr King, had THE COLLECTIVE OF BLACK PEOPLE BEHIND HIM.....Obama doesn't have that...

when you have a unified people who possess PRIDE AND RESPECTABILITY, backing you, you can accomplish anything....MLK had men in suits and ties, who spoke eloquently marching behind him.....today, you got a bunch of ignorant ass, sagging pants negros, who even if they got behind Obama, couldn't add value to his movement ANYWAY

you not seeing the REAL PICTURE

Lucianite

Dr King, had THE COLLECTIVE OF BLACK PEOPLE BEHIND HIM.....Obama doesn't have that...
This is absolutely not true ..... Black people love and support Obama more then any one... I have heard black rep confess to voting for Obama.... Something the high 90 percent of voters voted and support Obama.... Black folk by a huge majority defend Obama

Lucianite

Obama and mlk are different as one is a preacher and the other a politician and in different times...... To state the obvious

I'm not sure the Obama vs mlk discussion is relevant or even useful