Obama Finally Speaks on Zimmerman/Trayvon

Lucianite

I just listened to the talk and I'm ok with what he said......this is more courageous he been on race .....

I wold like to see a follow up of civil rights charges

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
This is absolutely not true ..... Black people love and support Obama more then any one... I have heard black rep confess to voting for Obama.... Something the high 90 percent of voters voted and support Obama.... Black folk by a huge majority defend Obama
man...i am seeing some Black people ripping Obama to shreds on FB.....

it's disgusting

things like

"I'm thoroughly more disgusted with this son of a nasty four legged white #################### than I have ever been with him before."
oddly enough Black men seem to dislike Obama with a passion

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I hear you.

And this is why I would rate Louis Farrakhan
Over Obama any day.
really why????

what di Farrakhan do?

you talking about Farrakhan and MLK.....shortly after the civil rights movements. heroine and crack FLOODED AND DESTROYED the Black community....white people made sure that we DID NOT BENEFIT from the sense of empowerment they tried to instill.....we are still trying to reverse those damages....

what y'all expecting will be counterproductive to what we need as a community IN THE LONG RUN.....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I believe that many black people would lose a sense of purpose if they had nothing to complain about.
So you think these discussions are not important????

do you vote?
do you contribute anything to society?
how do you think things in the world gets accomplished and changed?

if no one complains, no changes are made

you can't spend your life watching anime and playing video games oblivious to the world around you...and how it affects you or how you affect it

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Think about this
Paula Dean – Say the N word an lost her JOB
Youths - Say hey N word to each other and it’s cool
Zim – Shot TM an everyone vex he didn’t go to jail
AA – Shot ah AA no comment and if you see something I am not snitch
White Criminal – goes to jail for conspiracy to sell COKE “Good for his ass “
Jamaican DJ – goes to jail for conspiracy to sell COKE “Free Buju “

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Think about this
Paula Dean – Say the N word an lost her JOB
Youths - Say hey N word to each other and it’s cool
Zim – Shot TM an everyone vex he didn’t go to jail
AA – Shot ah AA no comment and if you see something I am not snitch
White Criminal – goes to jail for conspiracy to sell COKE “Good for his ass “
Jamaican DJ – goes to jail for conspiracy to sell COKE “Free Buju “
Paula Dean - Didn't really follow it, ppl said she said it 30 yrs. ago...if true, then give her a break. In a sense that she didn't have to lose "everything".

Black on Black violence - people some how think just because you don't see black people marching in the street like the Zim case....then black folk aren't doing anything to address it on a daily basis. One has nothing to do with the other. It come like US gov't kill innocent Arabs on their own soil in the name of war on terror. Ignorant people bawling..."Arabs kill each other everyday..why don't they do/say something about that". Stupid argument and position to hold.

Free Buju talk - Do you think people are more so talking about the disproportionate why justice is meted out when it comes to whites and blacks. Think back to the OJ trial...it wasn't that black people were in support of OJ, we knew he walked out on us long time ago. What black people were elated about is...one who looks like us finally used the tools of the white man to beat him at his own game (justice system)

make sense?

~Urbane~

So you think these discussions are not important????

do you vote?
do you contribute anything to society?
how do you think things in the world gets accomplished and changed?

if no one complains, no changes are made

you can't spend your life watching anime and playing video games oblivious to the world around you...and how it affects you or how you affect it
Please dont sass me sista; I am not in disagreement with anything forementioned by you.

Do I vote ? Sometimes

Do I contribute anything ? Not in years.

Anyway , I was on Facebook the other day , and a young brother was complaining about that Glee actor getting attention for his death when our own are being killed 'by the man '.

Cool , thats understandable right ?

I went on his Facebook page to see same dude gang flagging in his photos.

Wtf ?!

I feel nowadays , many black folks throw out the race card and complain just because the sky is blue , no matter how good they have it.

And when have I ever mentioned playing video games on imix ?

notorious saga

Sagattarius
do you know the difference between Dr King and Obama?

Dr King, had THE COLLECTIVE OF BLACK PEOPLE BEHIND HIM.....Obama doesn't have that...

when you have a unified people who possess PRIDE AND RESPECTABILITY, backing you, you can accomplish anything....MLK had men in suits and ties, who spoke eloquently marching behind him.....today, you got a bunch of ignorant ass, sagging pants negros, who even if they got behind Obama, couldn't add value to his movement ANYWAY

you not seeing the REAL PICTURE
And even back then MLK had his non believers, many thought he was too passive and that he needed to be more aggressive. Many backed Malcolm X because he was a different breed than MLK. In this world it doesn't matter what you try to do, there will always be believers and non belivers.

Lucianite

Paula Dean - Didn't really follow it, ppl said she said it 30 yrs. ago...if true, then give her a break. In a sense that she didn't have to lose "everything".

Black on Black violence - people some how think just because you don't see black people marching in the street like the Zim case....then black folk aren't doing anything to address it on a daily basis. One has nothing to do with the other. It come like US gov't kill innocent Arabs on their own soil in the name of war on terror. Ignorant people bawling..."Arabs kill each other everyday..why don't they do/say something about that". Stupid argument and position to hold.

Free Buju talk - Do you think people are more so talking about the disproportionate why justice is meted out when it comes to whites and blacks. Think back to the OJ trial...it wasn't that black people were in support of OJ, we knew he walked out on us long time ago. What black people were elated about is...one who looks like us finally used the tools of the white man to beat him at his own game (justice system)

make sense?
Makes sense to me. A whole lot of sense .... So on point on oj I'm always having to explain this to people......

Paula dean dug her own grave with her stewpidness like I is what I is lol

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Please dont sass me sista; I am not in disagreement with anything forementioned by you.

Do I vote ? Sometimes

Do I contribute anything ? Not in years.

Anyway , I was on Facebook the other day , and a young brother was complaining about that Glee actor getting attention for his death when our own are being killed 'by the man '.

Cool , thats understandable right ?

I went on his Facebook page to see same dude gang flagging in his photos.

Wtf ?!

I feel nowadays , many black folks throw out the race card and complain just because the sky is blue , no matter how good they have it.

And when have I ever mentioned playing video games on imix ?

nerds watch anime...and any nerd that watches anime plays video games too...it pretty much goes hand in hand

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
And even back then MLK had his non believers, many thought he was too passive and that he needed to be more aggressive. Many backed Malcolm X because he was a different breed than MLK. In this world it doesn't matter what you try to do, there will always be believers and non belivers.
Funny how Malcolm was an advocate stand your ground.

TOLOMB

Red Man
There is nationwide protests planned for this weekend. Mr. President didn't come out to speak to the American People... he came out to speak to Black America in hopes that violence doesn't come from the planned protest. This Hustler Negro think people are fools? After all the support he has in the Black Community he cannot identify with it!!! This brother is LOW and I hope that the entire Democratic Party falls this coming mid term election.

################ it Black people should Riot this weekend and call this ################ing Oreo out!!!

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
There is nationwide protests planned for this weekend. Mr. President didn't come out to speak to the American People... he came out to speak to Black America in hopes that violence doesn't come from the planned protest. This Hustler Negro think people are fools? After all the support he has in the Black Community he cannot identify with it!!! This brother is LOW and I hope that the entire Democratic Party falls this coming mid term election.

################ it Black people should Riot this weekend and call this ################ing Oreo out!!!
you can't be serious

TOLOMB

Red Man
you can't be serious
Full 100 serious!!!

He wants to have cover because of all the emotions around this verdict. Knowing full dam well that the emotions carried is greater than this one verdict and is mostly due to his ineffectiveness as President to do something of real value for the black community. When these protesters get confronted by the police all its going to take is that one spark, just one to turn it from peaceful to hell. I see them cats in Oakland ready, Chicago ready, is NYC ready. That Hustler wants cover because he too judges the black community and he's technically the leader! Politics needed not be in his remarks period.

Lucianite

Full 100 serious!!!

He wants to have cover because of all the emotions around this verdict. Knowing full dam well that the emotions carried is greater than this one verdict and is mostly due to his ineffectiveness as President to do something of real value for the black community. When these protesters get confronted by the police all its going to take is that one spark, just one to turn it from peaceful to hell. I see them cats in Oakland ready, Chicago ready, is NYC ready. That Hustler wants cover because he too judges the black community and he's technically the leader! Politics needed not be in his remarks period.
It will be peaceful

take a deep breath to get over your strong dislike for Obama..

As I have said , we need to challenge obama but your vitriolic rant is over the top. how about you playing into the stereotype violent people of chitown, ny ready to riot at the drop of a hat - in case you have not noticed, protestors are from a broad spectrum of race and class...

If I remember correctly, you are the Sean Hannity fan so I suspect your comments are political in nature too