Obama Finally Speaks on Zimmerman/Trayvon

Vincent Vega

Full 100 serious!!!

He wants to have cover because of all the emotions around this verdict. Knowing full dam well that the emotions carried is greater than this one verdict and is mostly due to his ineffectiveness as President to do something of real value for the black community. When these protesters get confronted by the police all its going to take is that one spark, just one to turn it from peaceful to hell. I see them cats in Oakland ready, Chicago ready, is NYC ready. That Hustler wants cover because he too judges the black community and he's technically the leader! Politics needed not be in his remarks period.
Tolomb i remember clear as day u being an avid Obama supporter..wahhapen star?

Lucianite

Michelle probably withheld the coochie until he came out and spoke *LOL*

Seriously, I think Obama has to suppress saying certain things for political reason so this was probably a liberating experience and a new course.......

also, this was personal - he sees himself as Trayvon- which means he knows the treatment that he has received...

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Are we FORGETTING that BARACK OBAMA is the PRESIDENT of the United States and not the PRESIDENT of BLACK AMERICA?

TOLOMB

Red Man
Tolomb i remember clear as day u being an avid Obama supporter..wahhapen star?
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States....

Still means something to me.

TOLOMB

Red Man
Are we FORGETTING that BARACK OBAMA is the PRESIDENT of the United States and not the PRESIDENT of BLACK AMERICA?
Don't come with that BULLSHIT now.... That MAN did not make an address to the AMERICAN PEOPLE and you know it. So if he wants to play politics on the backs of blacks then let him deal with the anger, pain and injustices the same way.

Boycott the Democratic Party for 2014 Mid-Term Elections.

Colors

STEADY WUK
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well." Booker T. Washington 1901. He was speaking of people like Sharpton and Jackson to name a few.

PS....I just saw a tweet that Al Sharpton was asking for donations at the rally today in New York

Lucianite

Are u forgetting that black people are Americans too so that includes being the president black America

Show me where anyone has suggested he ONLy address the concerns of black America.

The suggestion was that all other groups gays. Immigrants etc have their concerns addressed and not black Americans.

Why is that no ne says he is not the president of gay or Jewish or white or immigrants America.

It's very stupid to stupid to post your comments to blacks when their concerns are raised.

Please consider I support and continue to support Obama but as a black American it is my right as a voter to voice my concerns and not be told " he is not my president "

Lucianite

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well." Booker T. Washington 1901. He was speaking of people like Sharpton and Jackson to name a few.

PS....I just saw a tweet that Al Sharpton was asking for donations at the rally today in New York

Why are people like u so obsessed with sharpton and Jesse. Private citizens who are not elected to anything. Over 90percent of lack people vote and support Obama. He is our leader as Americans

Lucianite

Add let's understand the mindset of booker t Washington

He is a great lack man. But he was bit subservient

The right to protest is an American right

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Are u forgetting that black people are Americans too so that includes being the president black America

Show me where anyone has suggested he ONLy address the concerns of black America.

The suggestion was that all other groups gays. Immigrants etc have their concerns addressed and not black Americans.

Why is that no ne says he is not the president of gay or Jewish or white or immigrants America.

It's very stupid to stupid to post your comments to blacks when their concerns are raised.

Please consider I support and continue to support Obama but as a black American it is my right as a voter to voice my concerns and not be told " he is not my president "
those people are unified in their agenda...and they have excellent follow through once they receive it

but if he gives us everything we ask for....Black americans STILL gonna be killing each other....STILL gonna have high dropout rates, etc etc......and what will that all mean...his efforts will be in vain

so Obama was supposed to take EVERY white person out of a position of power and replace them with a Black person, so that any form of INSTITUTIONALIZED racism vanishes?

he can't make shit better for Black people...WE HAVE TO

you give Black people low income housing, and they destroy it, then they vex when white people move in and clean it up and take over..

Black people got vex because they were tired of young thugs taking over their neighborhoods...but instead of starting initiatives for themselves like the one in ENY, NYPD implemented stop and frisk...and Black people vex.....HOW ELSE are the drugs, guns and thugs supposed to come off the streets if we don't do it ourselves?

if we expecting Obama to take care of that....what would be a BETTER way than stop and frisk to get those guns and drugs off the street? if we not doing it for ourselves....how is the government supposed to do it?????

unno have to realize that sometimes giving Black people what they want is like pouring water into a bottomless bucket

Lucianite

those people are unified in their agenda...and they have excellent follow through once they receive it

but if he gives us everything we ask for....Black americans STILL gonna be killing each other....STILL gonna have high dropout rates, etc etc......and what will that all mean...his efforts will be in vain

so Obama was supposed to take EVERY white person out of a position of power and replace them with a Black person, so that any form of INSTITUTIONALIZED racism vanishes?

he can't make shit better for Black people...WE HAVE TO

you give Black people low income housing, and they destroy it, then they vex when white people move in and clean it up and take over..

Black people got vex because they were tired of young thugs taking over their neighborhoods...but instead of starting initiatives for themselves like the one in ENY, NYPD implemented stop and frisk...and Black people vex.....HOW ELSE are the drugs, guns and thugs supposed to come off the streets if we don't do it ourselves?

if we expecting Obama to take care of that....what would be a BETTER way than stop and frisk to get those guns and drugs off the street? if we not doing it for ourselves....how is the government supposed to do it?????

unno have to realize that sometimes giving Black people what they want is like pouring water into a bottomless bucket
I did not suggest any of the things you posted in here - i highlighted some.

Again, ALl i am is saying Black Americans have a right to political demands like everyone else- PERIOD!

I fully understand the need for self help and working form within - thats a SEPARATE issue

Lucianite

NG- one last thing - I hope you realize part of the disunity or unorganized comes from people like you who chant down those who attempt to make political demands

I will remind you that a lot have been accomplished thru political demands and movements even in the face of disunity.

what you posted is but ONE part of black America - does not address Middle class or all the aspects of positive black life.

Here you chose to take a really cynical and negative road THAT STILL DID NOT ADDRESS MY FUNDAMENTAL point that BLACKS HAVE A RIGHT TO MAKE POLITICAL DEMANDS LIKE EVERY?ONE ELSE.

I am sure Tommy Sotomyer , Insidious , Educator and other " black people aint chit" crusaders will like your post

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Sirius CNN radio has some great dialogue on air right now

Tune In.
Just watched Don Lemon with a panel of 3 discuss the MIS-informed. White guy (can't remember his name, but seen him before)...talk about if they started stopping and frisking in white neighborhoods..they would find just as many white kids with pockets full of molly, ecstasy and weed. Because study after study has shown whites use drugs at the same rate as whites.

The same white guy went on to say the biggest drug dealer in school, was a white kid that lived next door to him. Dude would drop off pounds of weed.

Yet kill people dead, blacks are the biggest set of crack heads and drug dealers. What's even more funny, you have some blacks believing that mess.

Tim Wise is his name.

Audree

Bush Baby
Chinks. De man was hitting on the nail.
Are people seriously in denial or just playing de as*?

I like what they also said about the misconception of race through the television.

The mind conditioning is so real.