Obama nominates Jack Lew for secretary of treasury

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Surely you guys must be kidding. Who do you expect the man to put in charge of treasury....a farmer or someone who knows the system? why is this choice a reason to bash obama?

As for the increase in the tax for social security please explain to whomever that social security was and continue to run out of money so to keep it solvent for a while longer a 2% increase was put in place. Its to keep the program viable so that it will be there for you and me when we retire.
There wasn't an increase, the Obama tax cut expired.

Ms.Josiewhales

lmao.
Yuh heard the man re-crowning is on Martin Luther King Day? Yuh can't write de fella scripts. Dey used to say dat bout Botham well he is on another level.
De man doh get blamed for anything and praised for the littlest thing... dat fella is a mini god, yes.

Yuh notice dat payroll tax increase/reset yuh talk bout in effect and nobody eh vex?
The payroll tax increase is not new...This was the normal rate before the tax cut...We just got used to the "payroll holiday tax cut"...it was only a holiday which means it was never meant to be permanent so no I'm not mad...

Steupz

The payroll tax increase is not new...This was the normal rate before the tax cut...We just got used to the "payroll holiday tax cut"...it was only a holiday which means it was never meant to be permanent so no I'm not mad...
You didn't need to clarify all of that to say you're not mad. That's why I used reset. But, frankly that's how taxation works, it goes up and down and went it goes up, it's a tax increase.

Ms.Josiewhales

You didn't need to clarify all of that to say you're not mad. That's why I used reset. But, frankly that's how taxation works, it goes up and down and went it goes up, it's a tax increase.
My bad...I like to explain why just in case someone asks I already answered their question.

Oneshot

where de crix
The financial industry is in bed with the federal reserve and treasury. This is no secret.
:confused and you still support the FIAT regime !?!

BTW the largest gold producer is importing more Gold. Yep China. Unless they are making gold mcdonald toys... i would say someone is preparing for another round in the currency war!!