OJ got his Parole today !

Lucianite

white ppl are a trip making this a live tv event .. wtf
but oj i s a trip , seem like he almost talked himself into being denied paroled
he couldda just stfu -
but he was going on about he should mot have followed the people and it was his stuff and he never had been in confrontations
i hope he could stfu long enough to enjoy the rest of life as a free man !!!

a few month ago i watched some movie or hbo series on the trial
and it was pretty good
except they made him look guilty as phuck of the killings
i still have my doubts
dont know how people can swear he did it
not that they say " he likely did " or " could have .."
some mofos act like they know he did....
the series was good because it showed the politics of race at the time- it was good look back at that time AND some of the characters involved .. Cochran, dershowitz, darden, Marica Clark , kardashian, ... and OJ of what a narcissist he is

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i aint celebrating or mad...
never was a fan of his and him house negro self
but fuk it he did his time. Still dont believe how he got it in his head that he can go hold up people to get his stuff back and not get caught for it.. you're OJ for christ sake, everyone knows you... probably thought the people who stole his shit wont snitch
but fuk dat house negro still

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
white ppl are a trip making this a live tv event .. wtf
but oj i s a trip , seem like he almost talked himself into being denied paroled
he couldda just stfu -
but he was going on about he should mot have followed the people and it was his stuff and he never had been in confrontations
i hope he could stfu long enough to enjoy the rest of life as a free man !!!

a few month ago i watched some movie or hbo series on the trial
and it was pretty good
except they made him look guilty as phuck of the killings
i still have my doubts
dont know how people can swear he did it
not that they say " he likely did " or " could have .."
some mofos act like they know he did....
the series was good because it showed the politics of race at the time- it was good look back at that time AND some of the characters involved .. Cochran, dershowitz, darden, Marica Clark , kardashian, ... and OJ of what a narcissist he is

Well, outside of the fact that OJ is a sellout, I am happy he got off the first time and that he is now on parole, given
the reaction of White America......I remember that shit when he got off, these WTs were crying like wtf, yet, when Rodney King thugs got off, George Zimmerman, etc....got off, they were not that outrage, now these MFers taking it personal like it was a family member !

Re if he kill them......put it like this, that type of savage, trying to cut their head off is nothing more than revenge type shit.....meaning, only a MFer who divorce, playing child support, alimony, etc.....doing shit like that...when the young stud bangin your ex, driving the car you bought, living off your sweat....trust me, I understand !

OJ had all her family members on his payroll, gave or set up her pops with his own Hertz agency, etc....,.

If you recall, her family really had nothin to say about him , except her sister that he was whupping her ass daily.....

Or put it this way...,,,,if it was a contract hit by OJ or whoever, common sense say...wait, I am getting paid to kill, why would I want to attack two ppl with a knife vs shooting them.....to engage or confront them in a one on two battle...trust me, that is personal, MFer want to make sure you suffer....shooting them was too easy, so it is safe to say....the only person who had that motive would be OJ...given how it was carried out !