OK, Im willing to have discussion about this Black Woman/Community Debate...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Present three questions or three points at a time...so, I can be able to keep up and answer.

I can't shift though all these threads to make adress and make responses.

shoot!

DerMonger

1. Whappen tuh the TDot women yuh used to rave about? Are the black women's there womanisms any different to what's in the States?

2. Brazilian black women..... ever tried them or considered heading down there?

3. Do you find many black women hardly ever hold themselves accountable for their poor choices in men when talking of bad dating experiences?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
1. Whappen tuh the TDot women yuh used to rave about? Are the black women's there womanisms any different to what's in the States?

2. Brazilian black women..... ever tried them or considered heading down there?

3. Do you find many black women hardly ever hold themselves accountable for their poor choices in men when talking of bad dating experiences?

1)Knowing how Tdot is Pro-"Your" Culture...I think that creates a balance with people. The only multiple generation canadian women I know are white. I don't think it's fair to compare Canadian Black women to American Black women, because many Ca. Blk Women heritage doesn't start and end in in Ca. Where it does for a large percentage of Blk womenin the states.

2)I've notice there are a lot of similarities between Domincans & Brazillians...in my encounters they have the same zest for life, and view of color and culture. I've watched the Documentaries and read the articles about Black men residing and venturing out to Brazil, I think color or looks have nothing to do with anything. I think treatment, respect, and appreciation is what draws one to leave there group to unite with another.

3)I think Black women are directly or indirectly trained/influenced, to learn how to GAME or perhaps play the game....which is to take RISK, while being prepared to communicate an ALBI.

I.E....The RED FLAG: "I knew something WASN'T RIGHT about him."

The ALBI: "But we were just chillin' nothing serious, so I wasn't pressed about nothing."

The ISSUE: "Then his Babymother, who he said he wasn't with, blah blah blah....called me up asking a bunch of questions. I told her I don't want him, and she could have him."

Secondary Supporting ALBI: "This FOOL still be calling me, is he crazy or what? These N!ggas ain't sh!t, you can't trust them."

If you knew something wasn't right...why didn't you cease your relations, obviously it was all good as long as you got out of it what you wanted. When it became too much to deal with...You want present him like he's the BAD PERSON, making yourself out to be the VICTIM. While avoiding ALL accountability on your part. Is that like ALL Black women...NO! But are they ALL aware of these TACTICS...Yes! And, will play it if needed or conveniently.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
1)Ever slapped a 'Female'?

2)Whats your perspective on the Absent Father Syndrome within the Black Community?

1)NO...but popped one in the back of the neck, so that counts for something.

2)As, my belief and also what Tommy has said...Black women pick, choose, and refuse the men they place aside them. If they choose to let a Man in their life, and between their legs ultimately. It SUPPOSE to be a CONSCIOUS DECISION, so the OUTCOME is Reflective of what you invested in it..Right? You get, what you put in. It's AMAZING how a GROWN WOMAN...can discount/disqualify a MAN for being Too Short, Too Dark, Too Fat, Too Ugly, D!ck Too Small, Credit isn't where it Should Be, He uses a key to start his car in 2013???, etc. Yet, seem to have the inability to DETECT & DISQUALIFY a Man that has NO INTENTION of contributing anything Long Term to your WELL BEING. As a Significant Other...in it's Truest Form, you will have to wear multiple hats...therefore playing multiple roles in your partners life. At times you have to deal with your partner like a Sibling or Best friend, something you will need to provide Guidance & Nuturing like parent. Is this the Standards & Expectations that these women are putting on men that enter their lives? Do they even covet such a LEVEL of a Relationship that could last beyond the NUT? It doesn't seem that way, and hasn't been that way collective for a few or three decades. But everyday, we see offspring being produced and being installed into the cycle of Misguidedness.

But, wait INSIDIOUS...You blaming the women again, the ques. is about MEN being Absent Fathers. Men are not complex in the regards of their Interest, Intetention, Efforts towards women. Men do what ever it takes to get with a woman. Is it the Man's fault, your standards are LOW or Yield Short Term results? Create the BAR, and hold'em to it...simple!

Audree

Bush Baby
INSIDIOUS

How do you feel about the MEN that release their semen into a woman and not make it their business to be a heavy force within the child life?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
What do you think are the factors that most affect a person's outlook on life with respect to the things they endorse, the things they fight against and the way they see their ability to overcome societal pressures to meet their goals.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
1. Do you think there can possibility be a change, or is the situation too far gone...

2. Do you think its fair to place 100% of the blame on the women when the men are the ones absent? I mean if poor choices are being made, by and large dont you think the pool of men that are being chosen from need to clean up their act..

3. Do you think the forces that have influence in the black community are too over-powering (hiphop, negative stereotypical women on these ratchet shows, the pimp-hoe culture) for a change to be made or those who want to make a change voice to be heard?... I mean when one does voice objection, one is met with someone saying "oh, these kids making music are not to blame, they just telling whats going on in the hood.." etc...

1)No...I don't think we are too far gone cuz change can come at any time, provide we have the Will & Determination to want to do better.

2) & 3) In any group when dissected you will see two groups that are true to form and absolute(The Black & The White per se). But it's the GRAY group that is catylist becuz depending on how they sway it could be a positive outcome or negative one. Some how we have lost faith in all things positive, and subsequently let the BAD GUYS WIN. "NICE Guys, finish LAST"...a traditional way of calling those out to do good, Under Dogs. What makes them Under Dogs, and not Top Dogs...it's belief, and seeing is Believing. Look at the RECESSION, up until then a man with a JOB but no RICHES was an UNDER DOG. Now a dude with a JOB, is Top Dog cuz the ability to snag a man that is RICH has greatly decrease for the "time being". How so, How could a mentality/outlook can change so drastically...SEEING IS BELIEVING!!! "I can SHOW you, better than I can TELL"...has always resonated more than words, nuh TRUE?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
INSIDIOUS

How do you feel about the MEN that release their semen into a woman and not make it their business to be a heavy force within the child life?

Failures at RESPONSIBILITY....simple, as that. But, who holds them accountable? Is it the homies that they hang with? No...Their family/parents/elders? No....The next woman they try to get with? NO. A person who doesn't receive redicule and penalty for their BAD DEEDS, will only continue to project the same behaviour. No One is stopping the menace from being a menace to society....No One!!!

Not even the Family Court....lol

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
KMBRCT

you so full of shit negro...you are so clueless

you swear think that men are transparent....MEN ARE LIARS, DECEIVERS, ETC ETC

men FAKE relationships....men FAKE LOVE, MEN TRICK DECENT, INTELLIGENT WOMEN into loving them, when they know they have no good intentions.....

why do you feel it's WOMEN'S RESPONSIBILITY to be smarter, intelligent, more discerning...but not hold the men responsible for being PREDATORS....and PREYING on the love and loyalty of women.....

why is it that DUDES that DON'T want relationships are always running behind women that MAKE IT CLEAR that they DO want relationships? those men should be fukking all the sluts and whores that are out there......but no, they don't.....those men want CHALLENGES....the MEN pursue the women PRETENDING to want relationships so that they can FUKK those women and then leave them.....don't say it's the female stupidity when it's the male's predatory behavior

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
KMBRCT

you so full of shit negro...you are so clueless

you swear think that men are transparent....MEN ARE LIARS, DECEIVERS, ETC ETC

men FAKE relationships....men FAKE LOVE, MEN TRICK DECENT, INTELLIGENT WOMEN into loving them, when they know they have no good intentions.....

why do you feel it's WOMEN'S RESPONSIBILITY to be smarter, intelligent, more discerning...but not hold the men responsible for being PREDATORS....and PREYING on the love and loyalty of women.....

why is it that DUDES that DON'T want relationships are always running behind women that MAKE IT CLEAR that they DO want relationships? those men should be fukking all the sluts and whores that are out there......but no, they don't.....those men want CHALLENGES....the MEN pursue the women PRETENDING to want relationships so that they can FUKK those women and then leave them.....don't say it's the female stupidity when it's the male's predatory behavior

A CON ARTIST success is ultimately dependent on the DESIRE/INTEREST of the ONE who is being CONNED....NO?

Uhmmmm...also, these Predators & Tricksters' you describe in your post. Are you including yourself and your stint playing man, and conning women?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
What do you think are the factors that most affect a person's outlook on life with respect to the things they endorse, the things they fight against and the way they see their ability to overcome societal pressures to meet their goals.

I missed this question, with Nikki's Rant....

But I don't know how to answer this question, I could said It revolves around learned behavior due to Factors like:Observation, Experience, Influence, Culture, Teachings, Environment. Is why some choose to fight, endorse, or overcome societal pressure to meet their goals...whatever those goals may be. I think I'm missing your question, though...assistance please?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
okay, what are the things that most influence how somebody sees themself in relation to society and how they go about meeting their own goals... why do some people fight the status quo and others uphold it? why do some people hate the police and don't even eat bacon, yet others see the police differently? why do some people see education as a vehicle of social mobility and others see education as a tool of oppression? why do some people have certain political leanings and others go in a different fashion? why are some people prone to drug use to cope, while others never resort to drugs and/or alcohol to cope... what accounts for some people getting out of a situation no matter how bad it is while others, cant rise no matter how good they have it?

Minxy

It's AMAZING how a GROWN WOMAN...can discount/disqualify a MAN for being Too Short, Too Dark, Too Fat, Too Ugly, D!ck Too Small, Credit isn't where it Should Be, He uses a key to start his car in 2013???, etc. Yet, seem to have the inability to DETECT & DISQUALIFY a Man that has NO INTENTION of contributing anything Long Term to your WELL BEING.
alla dat?? :kicks

A CON ARTIST success is ultimately dependent on the DESIRE/INTEREST of the ONE who is being CONNED....NO?

Uhmmmm...also, these Predators & Tricksters' you describe in your post. Are you including yourself and your stint playing man, and conning women?
so basically he sayin that they do it cause they can ladies :drag: