Oldest African Mummy Was A 2-Year Old BLACK Boy... IN LIBYA!

Poca

Which definition of black are you using now.

Black black as in west and Central African with non refined features. Or the other blacks.

A.K.K.S.

Which definition of black are you using now.

Black black as in west and Central African with non refined features. Or the other blacks.
Black as in white people admitting he was black and with no stipulations or variables :dance:...

Poca

I'm kinda surprised since you are the master of genetics. I thought you would have gave us the historical genome mapping of the region that is now called Libya.

A.K.K.S.

I'm kinda surprised since you are the master of genetics.
:hi:

I thought you would have gave us the historical genome mapping of the region that is now called Libya.
Libya was never a largely populated region. It does verify that inner Africans were highly present in North Africa during paleolithic and early neolithic times. It also means that most of the African ancestry in North Africans is ancient and has nothing to do with Islam and slaves. The Green Sahara is one of the world's great mysteries.

N

NaturalBornRidah

:hi:

Libya was never a largely populated region. It does verify that inner Africans were highly present in North Africa during paleolithic and early neolithic times. It also means that most of the African ancestry in North Africans is ancient and has nothing to do with Islam and slaves. The Green Sahara is one of the world's great mysteries.
Exactly now you get it, now maybe you'll find out that the oldest Tuareg clans were from the region of Libya and Chad,therefore the Tuaregs origin are from this area.
In this region you have many Cushitic tribes in this region.

Seawall

Tuaregs are no native to Africa, just like Arabs are not native to Africa. The oldest Northern African cave art always portrays Black people. And the oldest mummies found are of Black people. Whether they (Tuaregs) crossed over from Spain, or somewhere else has yet to be answered. Why do people believe that Africans can migrate and populate the eastern and southern edge of the continent, and not the north. Black poeple were the only modern humans on the planet for tens of thousands of years.

Algeria.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Like who?
Tuareg,Hausa,Zenata, and other people
Tuaregs are no native to Africa, just like Arabs are not native to Africa. The oldest Northern African cave art always portrays Black people. And the oldest mummies found are of Black people. Whether they (Tuaregs) crossed over from Spain, or somewhere else has yet to be answered. Why do people believe that Africans can migrate and populate the eastern and southern edge of the continent, and not the north. Black poeple were the only modern humans on the planet for tens of thousands of years.
That is completely false,who says Tuaregs are not native to Africa? You don't know the history of the Tuareg because there is no documentation of them coming from Spain or elsewhere!. Most of them lived in the Southern part of the Sahara and in the Sahel which are in countries like Niger,Northern Nigeria,Southwest Libya and Mali.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
there's a mummy on display at the museum of natural history...i think the child was 3 y/o when he/she passed. this thread made me think of that.

oh. random, but AKKS, i went to the smithsonian folklife festival at some point this summer and they had a garifuna display. i took photos. when i load them i'll post them in your thread. they only discussed the garifuna from belize

Seawall

Tuareg,Hausa,Zenata, and other people

That is completely false,who says Tuaregs are not native to Africa? You don't know the history of the Tuareg because there is no documentation of them coming from Spain or elsewhere!. Most of them lived in the Southern part of the Sahara and in the Sahel which are in countries like Niger,Northern Nigeria,Southwest Libya and Mali.
The Berber Tuaregs are not native or indigenous to Africa, how can anyone dispute this. There are descendants of Germanic tribes, Turks, and other Asiatics that have been on the continent for centuries. However, their ancestors originated elsewhere. I am not speaking of the black Africans that have mixed with the Tuaregs. I have never seen evidence of non negroid peoples originating in Africa.

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/timbuktu-s-slaves-liberated-islamists-flee-260272/

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/malis-conflict-war-over-skin-colour-255218/

A.K.K.S.

there's a mummy on display at the museum of natural history...i think the child was 3 y/o when he/she passed. this thread made me think of that.

oh. random, but AKKS, i went to the smithsonian folklife festival at some point this summer and they had a garifuna display. i took photos. when i load them i'll post them in your thread. they only discussed the garifuna from belize
Thanks I'd like to see it, but post it in a new thread.

The Berber Tuaregs are not native or indigenous to Africa, how can anyone dispute this. There are descendants of Germanic tribes, Turks, and other Asiatics that have been on the continent for centuries. However, their ancestors originated elsewhere. I am not speaking of the black Africans that have mixed with the Tuaregs. I have never seen evidence of non negroid peoples originating in Africa.

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/timbuktu-s-slaves-liberated-islamists-flee-260272/

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/malis-conflict-war-over-skin-colour-255218/
Seawall you are half right. But Northwest Africans have only a shared Mediterranean ancestry with Southern Europeans like Sardinians and Iberians as well as the shared Afro-Asiatic ancestry with Egyptians and Horn Africans. The Germanic tribes, Turks, and other Asiatics you speak of left little demographic impact....

Seawall

Likewise, the "gypsies" or Romani are not indigenous to Europe, or North Africa, though they have been living in these territories for centuries. However, it is politically advantageous for some to for the non Negroid Berbers to be portrayed as indigenous to Northern Africa.

N

NaturalBornRidah

False. Turks didn't even touch Libya o rAlgeria. Matter of fact Turks only came to Egypt in the late 19th century.What Germanic tribes are these you speak of, listen you are going to have to do research on it, I don't have time to explain but I am telling you the original Tuaregs were Cushitic blacks, they invented the Tifnigh languagel and inhabited the area for years.

I will not even get into detail on who they have always been diverse either, you want to believe the closer you are to looking like a Dinka the more African you are, go ahead and relish in the theory.

A.K.K.S.

Check out this Eurogenes K36 Run. Kabyle Berbers and Algerians from Collo have little to no "Arabian" ancestry, and are 45-50% AFRICAN (North, Northeast, West and East, ):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmBmBv1LXiMkdDdpQ0tXeUJWUUxMbzBRd1J4T3l1X3c#gid=0

Arabian ancestry is only really that considerable in Northwest and Central Algeria. Maybe Libya if they were tested, since the Egyptian Copt was at 24%.

I will not even get into detail on who they have always been diverse either, you want to believe the closer you are to looking like a Dinka the more African you are, go ahead and relish in the theory.
Nilotes like the Dinka people are simply an extreme case of environmental adaptation and sexual selection. They share alot of ancestral East African ancestry with Cushitic and Omotic speakers. They actually have a stronger genetic pull to non-Africans (compared to West/Bantu/Southern Africans) that occurs without admixture.

So just because they are the blackest doesn't mean they are "most African"

N

NaturalBornRidah

Check out this Eurogenes K36 Run. Kabyle Berbers and Algerians from Collo have little to no "Arabian" ancestry, and are 45-50% AFRICAN (North, Northeast, West and East, ):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmBmBv1LXiMkdDdpQ0tXeUJWUUxMbzBRd1J4T3l1X3c#gid=0

Arabian ancestry is only really that considerable in Northwest and Central Algeria. Maybe Libya if they were tested, since the Egyptian Copt was at 24%.

Nilotes like the Dinka people are simply an extreme case of environmental adaptation and sexual selection. They share alot of ancestral East African ancestry with Cushitic and Omotic speakers. They actually have a stronger genetic pull to non-Africans (compared to West/Bantu/Southern Africans) that occurs without admixture.

So just because they are the blackest doesn't mean they are "most African"
That is right.