On behalf of SoKalypso we say: Thank you!

Cimo 2

KingBea...
MysticReveller said:
then watch all dem vexx when the price shoot up to pay for the "bigger" place :rolleyes:

pjk, hush and stop cause confusion boy :p

Hail up the 100% soca team, job well done bar none :bowdown well except for none ah allyuh buyin me a birthday drink :(

is tru bredrin you eh lyin....... I have yah drink breddah..... Next fete jus remind me. Big ups 100% soca party, and planners (SoKalypso crew). You all pulled of something really impressive i enjoyed myself....

@--Queenbea--My Imix wifey--- Held down she Imix husband all night long. That is how we roll. It was so nice to see you again baby, even with both of us getting over our colds.

100% Soca rates A+ wit dee dred....

topclassbubbla

Dancer said:
I had a really good time...the vibe was nice and everyone was friendly..I will definitely try and come out to support the next 100%.....dance1 dance1
Bring some a yuh DC soca-starved crew wid yuh!

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
PhatJamz kiDD said:
But I guess you rather pay $40 bucks to get a bigger event with less vibes and more standing around..
:confused
eh?....i telling ppl 'tap complain bout the size of the place, it was good....lest they also complain when the place is bigger but the price goes up.....u tryin to confuse my pts. too :mad
:p

4/9 soli, allyuh could mek it up :cool:

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
MysticReveller said:
then watch all dem vexx when the price shoot up to pay for the "bigger" place :rolleyes:

Hail up the 100% soca team, job well done bar none :bowdown well except for none ah allyuh buyin me a birthday drink :(
wait a minute..ungrateful egret..soo no one buy u a bday drink..ya blasted codger

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
topclassbubbla said:
Bring some a yuh DC soca-starved crew wid yuh!
Yeah Dancer, bring yuh DC crew with you next time!! Especially mi boy DCboy...he would LOVE THIS!!

MysticReveller- No worries dahlin, we're gonna link soon fuh yuh birthday, THEN YUH OLE' AUNTIE IS GOING TO HOOK YOU UP NUFF!!
Pthova- thank you muwah!!

S

Solidarity

Dancer said:
I had a really good time...the vibe was nice and everyone was friendly..I will definitely try and come out to support the next 100%.....dance1 dance1
'twas nice meeting you...i'm glad it was worth your while. :)

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
Sugahkhayne said:
wait a minute..ungrateful egret..soo no one buy u a bday drink..ya blasted codger
:rolleyes: sheesh....
ARE YOU ON THE 100% SOCA TEAM?!?!

Go get yuh cokey-eye checked...please?

Dancer: nice meeting u...finally :rolleyes: :p

topclass: smile dahlin ;)

queenbea: muh own mudda cyaan remember she meet me....sumady pass me a cleanex :(

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
MysticReveller said:
:rolleyes: sheesh....
ARE YOU ON THE 100% SOCA TEAM?!?!

Go get yuh cokey-eye checked...please?

:mad :mad

breath a sigh of relief cause i done talking to ur uncoof behind:rolleyes:

chocolaesha

Thumbs Up

I really enjoyed myself---and I was happy hear some of them soca tunes I haven't heard in a while :) .... and I was real tired after partying so hard that I almost slept out the day on Sunday.

A

amprincess

hotandgroovy said:
you take over my position as wall holder, amprincess??? I hope you did it justice:p
I tried :O just ask soca junkie :p

chinee

thick P.O.S. dumplin'
lordsalt said:
so much 2 thank....where 2 begin?......

thanx all

more pics and video clips 2 come...

salty
mmmph....salty well you done know i started to enjoy mehself from by de door:p
Congratulations to all of you, great job!!! Even though i wasn't there from the start, I could tell that socaboy and de crew had it rollin whole night:bowdown :bowdown

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
MysticReveller said:

oh gosh and I was gonna buy yuh a bday drink too, doh worry mommy will come thru next time;)

Ur Welcome

Too My Entire SOca KRew It was ah blast im be there like i was @ all the rest sooo its noo Scene till the 24th More Powder n this time i comin with powder