Onyan & Oungku .... Mash Flat Let Um Go

BFFan

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uDJzCsmcbSw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, its been 16 years of waiting for this and I am hoping this is just a start of a new beginning ... this made my day.

BFFan

I just had to put these up

Workey-1993-live
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bCalzXj1mvw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice Time - 1993 - live
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lNBguFzoqmk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MANISHWATERS

Wanted to post this yesterday after i heard the news but couldn't find the track...Rumors is their relationship has somewhat been rejuvenated and they want to get back together again...This is the best and exciting news in soca in a long time..Crossing my fingers..
LONG LIVE THE FLAMES...

bhalistix

It is I
i have to rejoice at the news there is not more red hot or 3 cylinder simple the greatest band ever out of the caribbean.

BURNING FLAMES

BFFan

i have to rejoice at the new there is not more red hot or 3 cylinder simple the greatest band ever out of the caribbean.
BURNING FLAMES
I hope we get there but imo I don't think we are at that point yet, right now they both collaborated on one song and they will be playing together for one event tomorrow night. My feeling is that both red hot and 3-cylinder will exist for now in that they still may have their separate engagements but again i hope we can at least get to a point where the reunited BURNING FLAMES supersedes both red hot and 3-cylinder. Gosh if I can only be in Antigua tomorrow night at Dillydally.

BFFan

Clips of Burning Flames reunion, no Krokus though
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/si1abVR_PWs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

extended clip
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/izbAwd8kZRg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All I know is that they have to this more often, even if its unrehearsed.