Overweight women....

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juan Dan

you get a pass insidious if you werent one of those nuggas who was telling every overweight woman they round, sexy, big boned etc

and now feel COMPLETELY different

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
why do you have to find some way to insult Black women?...seems very catty and feminine to me

it's not a good look

instead of worrying about how Black women look in or out of their clothes, you need to worry about how YOU look, in or out of your clothes

Oneshot

where de crix
if she's a plus-sized model she's supposed to wear shapewear to make the clothes look good.
hmm i dont think it would be that extreme, there is a different between a couple love handles, and what transformer dude posted earlier up.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
hmm i dont think it would be that extreme, there is a different between a couple love handles, and what transformer dude posted earlier up.
what he posted is IMPOSSIBLE.....those are doctored photos....no girdle or corset is going to give a woman that hip, waist ratio

Minxy

what he posted is IMPOSSIBLE.....those are doctored photos....no girdle or corset is going to give a woman that hip, waist ratio
errr uh, ducktape will! I've mentioned before that i know a woman who uses DUCK tape..and she aint even that big...well, she prolly got the duck tape on lolol... that is ridiculous...:no2:

Status
Not open for further replies.