Overweight women....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
hmm i dont think it would be that extreme, there is a different between a couple love handles, and what transformer dude posted earlier up.
true, but the power of spanx is real lol

what he posted is IMPOSSIBLE.....those are doctored photos....no girdle or corset is going to give a woman that hip, waist ratio
kind of on topic, well at least to your post. did you know chicks are doing this whole thing with waist training? you know wearing the corsets with the actual boning to give off that drastic waist to hip ratio. I thought that stuff was over, but it looks like it's trending again. I remember seeing the pictures of how organs were shifted, and said to myself I ain't that vain. A long lined bra is enough, but to actually be cinched up like that. :nea:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
true, but the power of spanx is real lol

kind of on topic, well at least to your post. did you know chicks are doing this whole thing with waist training? you know wearing the corsets with the actual boning to give off that drastic waist to hip ratio. I thought that stuff was over, but it looks like it's trending again. I remember seeing the pictures of how organs were shifted, and said to myself I ain't that vain. A long lined bra is enough, but to actually be cinched up like that. :nea:
i spent my entire pubescent years in girdles....and trained my body from way back when....for years i had a flat stomach at 200+ pounds....it's only now that i am in the 300s that my stomach is not as flat as it used to be...but i still have decent waist-hip ratio lol....but i stopped wearing girdles.....as i get older, i get more comfortable with my body

women can go ahead with that organ shifting, corset body magic bullshit....just love your body....how hard is that....people so damn vain

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
i spent my entire pubescent years in girdles....and trained my body from way back when....for years i had a flat stomach at 200+ pounds....it's only now that i am in the 300s that my stomach is not as flat as it used to be...but i still have decent waist-hip ratio lol....but i stopped wearing girdles.....as i get older, i get more comfortable with my body

women can go ahead with that organ shifting, corset body magic bullshit....just love your body....how hard is that....people so damn vain
same here...I always had a smaller waist so I would wear one because I didn't like to show a roll or two or three. I bought a camisole that was supposed to be a cincher, and lawd! I got home, and threw it in the trash. thank goodness I got it on sale because I would have felt obligated to torture myself to wear it again. :kicks

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
i myself prefer women on the slim/skinny side nowadays ..

that thick stuff is nice to look @... but i prefer the slim.skinny women in my bed now..

especially them long legged slim 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.