Oye Doodle...Razr Maxx for $99 on Amazon Wireless...What To Do?

OverLord Strum

To be honest with you, on Motorola phones that is your best bet. I am running Synergy Rom on my S3 with no complaints. Getting better battery life than my Droid Razr so I am content for now, But just like I mentioned in an earlier thread, I like to change the look a lot. The joys of an Android phone.
Yea I running Apex launcher with custom icons, stock rooted, the battery mod, and the pulldown menu toggles mod. That's all I need.

You gonna get the Razr HD?

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Yea I running Apex launcher with custom icons, stock rooted, the battery mod, and the pulldown menu toggles mod. That's all I need.

You gonna get the Razr HD?
I will go look at it. But probably won't get it. I will wait for the next iteration of phones from Motorola. Since it will be the same chipset as the S3 has anyway it really doesn't matter.

OverLord Strum

Damnnnnn....this battery life is crazyyyyy. After 12 hours of heavy use I still had 50% battery lol.

I get service with Verizon in places that I NEVER got with sprint...20mbps 4g regularly and 1.2mbps on 3g...Verizon speeds fly like crazy. My sprint 4g was 1.1 mbps and 3g was 130kbps comparatively...wtf right?? Steups.

The radios are so strong its nuts...bottom floor of the house still had 8 GPS satellites locked on. WiFi shows much stronger signals than my Galaxy S2.

My only complaint is the pentile display. While the resolution is better than my galaxy...its just a bit less smooth and just a little grainy. But overall,phone is boss...Verizon is boss.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Damnnnnn....this battery life is crazyyyyy. After 12 hours of heavy use I still had 50% battery lol.

I get service with Verizon in places that I NEVER got with sprint...20mbps 4g regularly and 1.2mbps on 3g...Verizon speeds fly like crazy. My sprint 4g was 1.1 mbps and 3g was 130kbps comparatively...wtf right?? Steups.

The radios are so strong its nuts...bottom floor of the house still had 8 GPS satellites locked on. WiFi shows much stronger signals than my Galaxy S2.

My only complaint is the pentile display. While the resolution is better than my galaxy...its just a bit less smooth and just a little grainy. But overall,phone is boss...Verizon is boss.
People #################### and complain about Verizon's cost but you get what you pay for. The display is not really that bad...just takes getting some used to. Someone has to make a stride in battery technology soon so that we can get better life out of these phones.

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
Definitely getting a motorola HD droid. They lost me since the v3 and v3i and v3x and dem ting deh but after watching the video on youchube where dude duck it in he bathtub for 30 seconds den pull out and still mek calls and send text and yooooooooooooooooooooooo iphone 5 yuh can GSUM.

2 days battery life :swoon:

OverLord Strum

Definitely getting a motorola HD droid. They lost me since the v3 and v3i and v3x and dem ting deh but after watching the video on youchube where dude duck it in he bathtub for 30 seconds den pull out and still mek calls and send text and yooooooooooooooooooooooo iphone 5 yuh can GSUM.

2 days battery life :swoon:
Lol @ iphone5 can GSUM. In real life it has the same battery life as its predecessors. #fail

Get the Razr MAXX HD...that phone will be king of smartphones in my opinion.

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
Lol @ iphone5 can GSUM. In real life it has the same battery life as its predecessors. #fail

Get the Razr MAXX HD...that phone will be king of smartphones in my opinion.
Razr maxx den i gun upgrade to the HD. iphone can guh drown itself, all the s3 doing better dan dat right about now