Palestine and Israel......

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i live in the US mofo.. so i dont know what TnT dollars you talking about.. oh wait.. you just wanted to say something to me? noted and filed.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
what is ya point though.. :confused...oh.. i for a moment confused you with Lucianite, that's why i responded.. if i knew it was you, i wouldnt have bothered.. bhalistix.. find something to do nuh..

Shabeel

Not gonna end until people stop beating the dead-horse, which is the two state solution. Never gonna work, so this so-called "peace process" is nothing but a lie and a joke, and a huge waste of time.

ONE bi-national state. The end of the "Jewish state" and the "Palestinian state" pipe dream.

TOLOMB

Red Man
See this is the mindset that must be broken first

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/11/15/exp-erin-israel-at-tipping-point-natfali-bennett-ed-husain-debate.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/11/15/exp-erin-israel-at-tipping-point-natfali-bennett-ed-husain-debate.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

Ananci_7

Are at it again......

when will this end?
Perhaps when the UN put right a series of ver serious wrongs including the way in which the state of Israel was established in the first place displacing the Arabs who were living there for centuries. I find that very few people hold discussions such as these and ignore the effects of the Balfour Declaration as well as the Israeli flagrant ignoring of the order by the UN Security Council to maintain the 1967 borders. One of these days Israel will find itself minus its North American prop and it will be a very interesting time then.

Of course, the Palestinians also need to deal with the militant religious ideology that also is a main source of this problem. But it can be shown that time and time again religious extremism is usually an outgrowth of humiliation in the political and military sphere at the hands of a superior, more aggressive force.

Seawall

Israel is a land and resource grab by Europeans (what's new?). About the Palestinians, many Africans support them, even though the Arabs are our historical enemies and they themselves continue to grab land in Africa.

bhalistix

It is I
Perhaps when the UN put right a series of ver serious wrongs including the way in which the state of Israel was established in the first place displacing the Arabs who were living there for centuries. I find that very few people hold discussions such as these and ignore the effects of the Balfour Declaration as well as the Israeli flagrant ignoring of the order by the UN Security Council to maintain the 1967 borders. One of these days Israel will find itself minus its North American prop and it will be a very interesting time then.

Of course, the Palestinians also need to deal with the militant religious ideology that also is a main source of this problem. But it can be shown that time and time again religious extremism is usually an outgrowth of humiliation in the political and military sphere at the hands of a superior, more aggressive force.
the UN is hopeless in any resolution with regards to israel, as long as the US has veto power.