Patrice Roberts image too sexy?

i dont think sexy when i think about patrice... yes her bottom get bigger( it make you wonder) but patrice is one of dem people that does look like they trying too hard to be sexy, and not is naturally not her thing

Poca

That is because she has zero
sex-appeal. And the song is also zero in my opinion.

i dont think sexy when i think about patrice... yes her bottom get bigger( it make you wonder) but patrice is one of dem people that does look like they trying too hard to be sexy, and not is naturally not her thing

D

DiTriniempress

No Patrice is not sexy lol this vid reminding me of Miley Cyrus :/

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Maybe I need tuh clean meh glasses because my glasses seeing sex appeal from time she walk out in that costume. I need new lens maybe.

Maybe I need tuh clean meh glasses because my glasses seeing sex appeal from time she walk out in that costume. I need new lens maybe.
like i need to clean mines too cuz i see sexy

well we know lettuce pray gay, poca hating and well i dunno what wrong with the other person

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
she sexy in her own right... I do think she has some sex appeal...
the video kinda wack tho.. coulda been better

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
Patrice bad man ... wahm to allyuh ... she is one sweet brownin. The video could have been WAY better. HEAVY European influence wit dat Leonardo De Crappio reject ... wdmc was dat ...

like i need to clean mines too cuz i see sexy

well we know lettuce pray gay, poca hating and well i dunno what wrong with the other person
dont confuse me with the person you see in the mirror dan

i said i dont see her as sexy, as i see someone who tries hard to be sexy..... their is a difference.... Destra is sexy to me, and she aint have to try hard,,,, patrice has to do over the top shite, for yall to even notice her

TOLOMB

Red Man
There isn't much sex appeal with false hair and a wineing up a foreign whiteman...nah hoss that no right.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
LOL @ women in a thread about another woman's sex appeal, I always wonder why some women open their mouth about other women appearance then when you look at them they favor Madea.

Poca

Trying to throw insults does't take away from the fact that no matter how sexy she dresses, she does not have sex appeal.

LOL @ women in a thread about another woman's sex appeal, I always wonder why some women open their mouth about other women appearance then when you look at them they favor Madea.