Pay me $350 to NOT supervise your kids

Vivaa

:kicks I'm just smh @ these ppl. Reading the comments on her site and on Cafe Mom and her supporters insist that this woman has made a huge contribution to society and there is nothing wrong w/ 2nd and 3rd graders playing in the park by themselves and how THEY did it in the 80's when crime rates were higher than they are now. To be honest tho, I can't even focus on the free range debate cause I still can't over her charging the fee :kicks
$350 to do not one sh!tting thing...a dog will do a better job steups...at least he can sniff and search for them when they go missing steupsssssss again

BacchanalDiva

$350 to do not one sh!tting thing...a dog will do a better job steups...at least he can sniff and search for them when they go missing steupsssssss again
:kicks I cyah even hate. I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to get in on the action. Think I'll have to post my ad on a white board (sorry Carlos).

P

Pebbles362436

SMH why these kids can't get empowed/creative playing in their home backyards with a nice fence and a pitbull on standby. :dntknw:

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
so i would pay $350 to not supervise my kids when i can do it myself and save meh $350...leff dem in de park and go across de street and dun....

*white people problems oui*

Nica

SAINTSational
@BD when you up and running call me so we can have sushi and sake while we don't supervise the kids