Pet Peeves

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

During a phone conversation, why ask me a question and before I can answer you put me on hold?

Call waiting is not to be used EVERYTIME. If you are having an important conversation on the other end you can miss a call.

What are some of your pet peeves?? (I am coming with more cause I done see today some people go make me cuss :butcher: )

Kiz

My pet peeves is mothers fackers being late.....especially when they doh call yuh ass to leh you know they go be late

Deacon

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!
Prinzez Diva said:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

During a phone conversation, why ask me a question and before I can answer you put me on hold?

Call waiting is not to be used EVERYTIME. If you are having an important conversation on the other end you can miss a call.

What are some of your pet peeves?? (I am coming with more cause I done see today some people go make me cuss :butcher: )
What if the other call was important?

MsEnglishHarbour

luk de reel trubble yah
Prinzez Diva said:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:kicks

how about not even during ... hwo about somebody call you and as soon as you answer the phone they say hold on ... or they still talking to someone in the back?
wha de fack yuh cahl meh fuh? finish yuh bizniz and call when yuh free ... ah waste mi time and minutes!!!!!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
If you do not want to see me TURN into a RAGING LUNATIC, please BE ON TIME....DOH MEK me have to WAIT on U.

Thanks.

Prinzez Diva

MsEnglishHarbour said:
:kicks

how about not even during ... hwo about somebody call you and as soon as you answer the phone they say hold on ... or they still talking to someone in the back?
wha de fack yuh cahl meh fuh? finish yuh bizniz and call when yuh free ... ah waste mi time and minutes!!!!!

Or call me and as soon as I answer say " I will call you back" So what they hell you called me for!!

bygmyke33

Dragon Lizard
Prinzez Diva said:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

People in their 60's and 70's that are still driving. I am sorry but there should be an age limit for people driving.

Also I can't stand when people answer their phones in the movie theater while the movie is playing, dat ish is annoying.

zouk

Fyah Statah
ppl who spit on the sidewalk; especially if you're walking behind them and they spit where you about to walk.

ppl who call your house and ask "are you home?" or "are u awake?"

parents who stand on the sidewalk with the baby stroller in the street.

Kiz

I hate when ah have to listen to ah whole facking song b4 I can leave ah message on someones phone. I ent able, I juss hang up

zouk

Fyah Statah
ppl on the train or bus who talk loud on their phones. and god forbid they have a nextel; I have to hear BOTH ends on the conversation.

Prinzez Diva

When I am walking in the streets (or mall) and the person walking in front of you JUST STOPS!! :black eye

dsexy1

DE ORIGINAL 1
when someone calls you sounding all depressed and when you ask what's wrong they say nuttin I just needed someone to talk to....then call my black a???? back when you can tell me just what you want to talk about.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
I hate when i call people and they answer the phone and say lemme call u back as soon as they pick up the phone...I'd rather u doh answer at all if u busy.....steupsssss.....

Or people dat calling u and asking u, what u doing.............i'm on the phone talking to u.....duhhhhhhhhhh..........

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I HATE when ppl type Am instead of I am or I'm

drives me mad everytime I see it.

Am writing you this email _____________ :butcher: