Pet Peeves

*Sugarr*

ppl who spit on the sidewalk; especially if you're walking behind them and they spit where you about to walk.

ppl who call your house and ask "are you home?" or "are u awake?"

parents who stand on the sidewalk with the baby stroller in the street.
omg alllll of theseeeeee

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
when ppl feel the need to bathe in cologne/perfume. wham yuh didn't bathe before you left your house?

*Sugarr*

when non-americans complain about american sh*t IN America...leave *shrug*

ppl who start sentences with "in My country..." if everything was perfect in YOUR country you wouldnt be here...stfu

ppl who talk to you while your on your cell phone...

ppl who complain but never change sh*t

kids who dont know how to act towards strangers....(I will rock your kids knot if he hits/kicks me)

Girls dressed like sluts where kids will be located (grocery stores etc.)

Steupz

I have plenty.

People who always telling you your phone eh no good or advising you bout which phone to get. (Fvcker, my phone is to receive calls and surf de Telegraph, I doh give ah fvcksy about CPU, OS, de camera or any dumbass apps)

People who always interrupt you after five words. (I was raised to let people finish what dey sayin' so doh interrupt me when I start to talk.)

People who doh give yuh ah "thank you" when yuh stop to let dem cross de road or come out ah corner. (Dis does annoy me no ass. Yuh cah pop yuh horn? Yuh cah put up yuh hand to say thanks? )

People who want you to let dem cash ahead of you because dey only have a few things. (Wtf? You serious? Whey you going dat you cah wait? And iz always some lil leggings wearing lil shit on her way to the gym. Buy yuh blasted water by de case, man.)

Cashiers who fighting talk. (Look, doh talk to me, juss scan my shit. Doh ask me bout meh accent, doh ask me wat I mixed with, juss scan my shit and lemme go)

The KFC woman asking yuh original or spicy. (Listen here madam, "original" is de default, if ah want "spicy" I will say dat. If ah doh say "spicy" assume de default. Shit man)

Ah have more but ah go done dey before allyuh tink I crazy

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
I have plenty.

People who always telling you your phone eh no good or advising you bout which phone to get. (Fvcker, my phone is to receive calls and surf de Telegraph, I doh give ah fvcksy about CPU, OS, de camera or any dumbass apps)

People who always interrupt you after five words. (I was raised to let people finish what dey sayin' so doh interrupt me when I start to talk.)

People who doh give yuh ah "thank you" when yuh stop to let dem cross de road or come out ah corner. (Dis does annoy me no ass. Yuh cah pop yuh horn? Yuh cah put up yuh hand to say thanks? )

People who want you to let dem cash ahead of you because dey only have a few things. (Wtf? You serious? Whey you going dat you cah wait? And iz always some lil leggings wearing lil shit on her way to the gym. Buy yuh blasted water by de case, man.)

Cashiers who fighting talk. (Look, doh talk to me, juss scan my shit. Doh ask me bout meh accent, doh ask me wat I mixed with, juss scan my shit and lemme go)

The KFC woman asking yuh original or spicy. (Listen here madam, "original" is de default, if ah want "spicy" I will say dat. If ah doh say "spicy" assume de default. Shit man)

Ah have more but ah go done dey before allyuh tink I crazy
:kicks It too late for dat

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
sidewalk hogs how allyuh go be walking 4 abreast what it is??? olden times I sposed to cotch to d side an wait fuh allyuh to pass? well doh be surprised when you get a bump shoulder

deuces!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
the researchers on FB..

if i post a fcking quote.. doh rush on my status to tell me where the quote from.. i didnt fckin ask you that!! smh... annoying.. or always with some random long ass explanation or some long thesis.. smh..

T

Toppa_Toppa

# 1 on my list:

When people say "The reason is because - " instead of "The reason is that..."

When you're running late and you don't have the courtesy to call/text to say you're running late.

This n3w tr3endy w@y of typing - so kewl!! I had to unsubscribe from someone's FB feed - it was driving me crazy.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
# 1 on my list:

When people say "The reason is because - " instead of "The reason is that..."

When you're running late and you don't have the courtesy to call/text to say you're running late.

This n3w tr3endy w@y of typing - so kewl!! I had to unsubscribe from someone's FB feed - it was driving me crazy.
actually kirked on my cousin because she started writing like that, and tYpInG every word like bolded.

MJ7

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

During a phone conversation, why ask me a question and before I can answer you put me on hold?

Call waiting is not to be used EVERYTIME. If you are having an important conversation on the other end you can miss a call.

What are some of your pet peeves?? (I am coming with more cause I done see today some people go make me cuss :butcher: )
:eek:rc: LadyRastafari is my pet peeve.

Minxy

dumb fockin people who always give their opinion...
about shit, even when they cannot relate or comprehend, is it just to see they name in the thread :confused, like "I was here" or some dumb shit :no2:...also waiting on people, and fake phony intanet and telephone gyanstas :drag:

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

1. Easiest way for somebody to get me to unfriend them on fb...^^^THAT blouse an skirt right there As WeLl As ThE EyE CrOSsInG UnNeCeSsArY cApItAlIzAtIoN! I mean whose life is empty enough, whose brain is idle enough, to sit there and do all that all day like it normal?

I feel to box somebody just having read what I just typed! UGGHHHHHHH.

2. I also hate people who have nothing but negative to talk about, or update their status with...people have their own ish to deal with and everyday you get up an a depress people and kill di vibes...

3. I realized lately that high-energy arguments defending the overall black status quo (in America) using really un-intelligent interpretation of statistics has become a pet peeve.

4. Women who base their entire ability to participate in social events on which man they can get to give them a bly for everything from entrance to exit and don't plan for the realities they know of their own life (like childcare) are definitely a pet peeve after a recent experience. You free up yourself cause you work hard and now ready to play hard...and end up out with a female who will f. up di whole vibes cause she can't get into this and that and that free and can't find a free babysitter when she knew before she arrived at the party destination that she does not know a soul and should therefore expect to pay to play...not me and that again. ...just picturing giving random unknown men that kind of control over whether I enjoy my life made my chest get tight...felt like I was thinking about enslaving myself. Guys do offer things but that's after I'm already doing what I want to do, and I have felt perfectly free to turn down drinks in the past if the dude ugly or acts overbearing and I don't want him having no form of excuse to keep chatting to me...I mean what's the point of school and a job if you can't give yourself the option to not live like this?

5. Men who think they can buy a spot in a woman's life (and inside her) despite being severely lacking/a real a$$hole. I think plenty are like this because of females like ^^^(see previous peeve 4.). I could be HOMELESS n*gga yuh cyaan BUY mi mi a nuh slave!

6. Bad-bargain friends.

7. Men who tell me things that don't add up.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
when people call me while i'm working to talk about irrelevant shyte. umm hello, didn't i just tell you that i'm working?

when people ask me if i'm going xyz because they want to go there but don't actually want to ask me to take them there?