Pet Peeves

NASDAQ

When u give somebody something to eat and they smelling it, smelling it… (u’s a dog, u can detect poison or if it spoil from sniffing it?)

Leaving a damn near empty container in the fridge. (what u think somebody suppose to do with the half a spoon of milk in the can that u leave back?)

FEMALES especially females that mash on your sneakers for a joke, or mash on them and act like u shouldn’t even care. (U think is $50 I pay for these?)

People that tell u “ I gon call u back and let u know” then days later them calling back

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
When u give somebody something to eat and they smelling it, smelling it… (u’s a dog, u can detect poison or if it spoil from sniffing it?)

Leaving a damn near empty container in the fridge. (what u think somebody suppose to do with the half a spoon of milk in the can that u leave back?)

FEMALES especially females that mash on your sneakers for a joke, or mash on them and act like u shouldn’t even care. (U think is $50 I pay for these?)

People that tell u “ I gon call u back and let u know” then days later them calling back
yes!!!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
this is my biggest pet peeve over here, when folks aren't in charge of events, but want to make it seem like they're actually involved with everything. barely typed an email, but want take credit.

LIONESS onda RISE

this is a bad habit i have :kicks
yes...i do it too..but over the years, ive gotten very slick with it..but as a rule.,.i cant eat it if i dont sniff it..saved my belly more den once..PLUS..if it smells really good...its like you can taste it already.. its like an appetizer..:kicks

this is my biggest pet peeve over here, when folks aren't in charge of events, but want to make it seem like they're actually involved with everything. barely typed an email, but want take credit.
we have one of those on my job..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i doh care.. i wont outright sniff it.. but i will perpetrate like i am going to take a bite and then stop like i am about to say something... very slick... i aint trying to get sick offa nobody food..

but on FB, when people past their prime putting up bikini pics.. i want to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaam take that shit down!!!!!!!!! and the fools who does be gassing dem up under the pic.. does make me irritated...

- people who shape like the letter O posing for pics like they feel they on the cover of swimsuit illustrated and flooding my feed... i was so tempted to type to one chick "yuh belly bigger dan yuh bottom".. dat i just ended up hiding her pics ....

- women who pose in pics with their ass to the camera specially when your bottom shape like a bra that was in the washing machine for too many cycles.... bent and warped... smh...

when you just post a random status on FB and some cvnt feel that they MUST come and comment and is some outta timing shit that dem alone find funny or witty and you really want to reply and say "wha de mudda c... you feel it is? you dotish or wat??" but you jus delete the status and their comment.

str8_talk

Devine
i doh care.. i wont outright sniff it.. but i will perpetrate like i am going to take a bite and then stop like i am about to say something... very slick... i aint trying to get sick offa nobody food..

but on FB, when people past their prime putting up bikini pics.. i want to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaam take that shit down!!!!!!!!! and the fools who does be gassing dem up under the pic.. does make me irritated...
- people who shape like the letter O posing for pics like they feel they on the cover of swimsuit illustrated and flooding my feed... i was so tempted to type to one chick "yuh belly bigger dan yuh bottom".. dat i just ended up hiding her pics ....

- women who pose in pics with their ass to the camera specially when your bottom shape like a bra that was in the washing machine for too many cycles.... bent and warped... smh...

when you just post a random status on FB and some cvnt feel that they MUST come and comment and is some outta timing shit that dem alone find funny or witty and you really want to reply and say "wha de mudda c... you feel it is? you dotish or wat??" but you jus delete the status and their comment.
the bolded and highlighted :rofl:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
people at work who blast their music so loud that i can hear it across the hallway, over the air conditioner, through the closed door! smh, this aint ya mofo'ing crib.. aint nobody tryna hear 2 chains!

NASDAQ

When somebody ahead of u stop to let out a passenger, the passenger gets out close the door then want to hold conv through the window. U had the whole damn ride to talk, I does give them a lil 5 second then start blow my horn, move beeeeeep…move man beeeeeep beep beep. U dont have a cell phone?

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
people at work who blast their music so loud that i can hear it across the hallway, over the air conditioner, through the closed door! smh, this aint ya mofo'ing crib.. aint nobody tryna hear 2 chains!
girl that eh nothing...there is a man in the office next to me that plays a guitar or violin everyday at lunchtime while i does be trying to nap.....:taunt: he does even burst out singing too....i does be like wtf

Poca

People who take their sweet time to cross the street while your waiting to turn and then your light turns red and you can't turn.

People who double park their car and then block the whole street.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g_n068CgX04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9MRSstJ11tM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gXktY6fLPto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bOLTJkfzGyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>