Pic of Obama's foot on the desk in oval office boils their bloood...

dedetriniking

I'm talking about Dragon's non-racist friends. All up in arms about the negro putting his foot on their desks.

What a heaping, teaming, stinking bunch ah racist creeps some of these so-called conservatives are?

Anybody who align themselves with these disgusting excuses for human beings are sh*t heaps themselves.

Obama happily carrying out the agenda of the white man but you here trying to so call defend him cuz he is a half breed tragic mulatto?

negro get real, Obama is part of the establishment, get something better to do with your time.

Then why is the white man so upset that he has his foot on a desk...eh swagga. Yuh want tuh see the comments?
Dude your just a little West Indian in BKLYN, Obama more or less care about Israelis/Jews/High Society, why u think he so adamant about invading Syria.

I know you want to "protect" your "brudda" but you really wasting time

and i am being 100% real, no joking here

dedetriniking

Dude your just a little West Indian in BKLYN, Obama more or less care about Israelis/Jews/High Society, why u think he so adamant about invading Syria.

I know you want to "protect" your "brudda" but you really wasting time

and i am being 100% real, no joking here
What???? OK!

Anyway the controversy is more evidence of how the redneck conservatives are just bristling over the fact that this arrogant black dude occupies the highest office in the land.

It pisses them off to no end............Good!!!

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Dede why you entertaining that jook poop? I bet yuh if Obama did skin he cacahole in the oval office swaggadipstick woulda love every min of it.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
the conservative right loves grasping at any kinda straws possible to discredit Obama... Never mind Bush was seen in photos with his foot on the desk and not a whisper was heard from them... makes them look like fools and not to be taken serious smh