Playoff finals was fixed!!!

dedetriniking

Somebody needs to tell Durant to stop pushing out and pulling in that mouth piece every gyaddam second. Every time the camera give him a close up i does avert meh eyes. Disturbing as phuck!

sankofaa

Listen to these grown hard backed men crying lol. I'm glad they won, titties are out, people r shooting in the air and the cubans are playing their pots and pans. And they're drinking at work. #miaminights

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
spirit of competition is over... no longer beat the best, join up with the best to run rip-shod over everyone else... maaad wack

RotiKing2004eva

Durant was fouled at the end of game 2. The series was lost on that play. Also Durant's terrible 4th foul in game 3 was the worst call of the postseason. Game 4, Westbrook had 41 points, drove the lane at least 20 times, and went to the foul line 3 times.

The series was fixed. I'm done with basketball again. The last fixed series (IN THE FINALS) I think was Miami in 2006. There were also many games that have been fixed since then.

The NBA is the league that it is easiest to fix games. On every play, all a ref has to do is wait for a screen and say it's 'illegal'. They can call a foul on every drive as well.

bhalistix

It is I
celts wudda knock dem out to yes lebron single handly beats us at the td garden but wat about that game in miami wen rondo was raining 3pters

hahahahahahhahahaha, wat lebron grabbed 100 boards score 100 pts how pathetic are the celtics dude. the geriatric unit you have in boston is done, and gone for the next 5 yrs.

Now its about time you'll learn to respect the KING. And stop with this non sense about the refs. When Miller was raining 3's on OKC ass last night (each one digging the dagger deeper into KD's soul sending him to mama to cry) what the weren't goin in and the ref was saying it went in. Stop the whinnning

Namey Namey

The game was fixed, they put a ball magnet at the bottom of the heat net. That's why mike miller and shane battier were hitting all those 3 pointers.

str8_talk

Devine
i was expecting a post like this.. lol

OKC played really well..
but i think that Miami deserved it..
well done!!:drinks:

RotiKing2004eva

All joking aside, I think it was a fixed playoff outcome. Not like I'm saying something irrational either. Tim Donaghy said games were fixed before.

AFTrini

All joking aside, I think it was a fixed playoff outcome. Not like I'm saying something irrational either. Tim Donaghy said games were fixed before.
Since you invoked Donaghy's name, which two refs fixed last night's game? Or why would the NBA decide they are tired of all of the Heat hate making them all this money and they were tired of the record breaking TV ratings to give the Heat a title?