4th - Ravi B
3rd - Blaxx
2nd - Iwer George
1st - Machel Montano

Results of Power Monarch

4th - Destra Garcia
3rd - Benjai
1st - Machel Montano and Super Blue

Didn't see the tie coming but I suppose I should have. Groovy results....bwoy, I gone ma bed yes.

Digga D

UK™ (CEO)
International Groovy Soca Monarch 2013:
4th: Ravi B
3rd: Blaxx
2nd: Iwer George
1st: Machel Montano

International Power Soca Monarch 2013
4th: Destra Garcia
3rd: Benjai
1st: Two way TIE between Super Blue and Machel Montano

notorious saga

Sagattarius
I don't think power result was going to turn out any other way, just like Machel and Blue magically got those two performance spots.:secrets

notorious saga

Sagattarius
The internet been very quiet this morning since Machel got shit floating in the throats of his critics. That tie was just a sympathy hand out to blue fly, I knew blue wasn't coming back to SM to leave empty handed and so they give him a token for him not to take things hard. Float in allyuh throat no need to call names you know who you are.:rofl:

Last night proves that singing your whole song don't mean shit, you can sing like a bird and still get shoot down, just ask the singers.:kicks.

Colors

STEADY WUK
I sorry but Machel should of not got nothing.....Groovy he was no where close to Destra or Blaxx.....as for Power he did not even sing two good phucking lines ....all people see was he flying and looking like a big fat mappee in that super man costume he thief off Ricardo Dru stunt in Antigua 2012 Soca Monarch....this is not a show this is Machel in people Pockets in T&T Carnival.....well the people need to boycott he azz and the show and show these s################holes that the people have spoken

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Fock happen to blue voice? Man speech like he have down syndrome or something, he really need to just chill out next time, man look and sound tired. After that performance he shouldn't ah even come second, futhermore he should of been dropped in the semis and give someone else a chance, man singing and sounding like he retarded or something.:shout:

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Wow...

what happens if Blue cant mek it to defend next year??
Then Fayann will have to payback his half, cause we all know blues half will be gone once the sniffing start, the sniffing start, the sniffing start. Thank god for de pusher he is my savior, glory glory hallelujah.

Audree

Bush Baby
NS,

Why you making it seem like Blue is the only one that
Sniffed?

N e way

Can someone please post the Judging criteria?

And if anybody knows the Judges qualifications post that to

Please/tanx.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
If any of you watch this performance and think blue should of won, you smoking more crack than blue boy. the man speech is slur and is like he came on the stage from the gym or jogging around the Savannah, listening to this performance is like watching someone with a speech disorder sing fantastic Friday. the anticipation of the crowd for blues return is what win him the tie. blue coulda been dead and you put his corpse up there and people would be bawlin supa supa supa.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ns_uc1fOtc?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ns_uc1fOtc?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

dedetriniking

If any of you watch this performance and think blue should of won, you smoking more crack than blue boy. the man speech is slur and is like he came on the stage from the gym or jogging around the Savannah, listening to this performance is like watching someone with a speech disorder sing fantastic Friday. the anticipation of the crowd for blues return is what win him the tie. blue coulda been dead and you put his corpse up there and people would be bawlin supa supa supa.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ns_uc1fOtc?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ns_uc1fOtc?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
From what i saw Machel wasn't string more than three or four words together at a time. It was all theatrics. Old man drug-addict blue sung much more than MM did.

Lynch HD

Higher Level
No one will believe you because they are too hooked on nostalgia when it comes to him. It's like those people who say the Nintendo 64 games were better than games of today or that the old James Bond was better than Daniel Craig's Bond.

His performance was NOT spectacular. The crowd response was AMAZING but that was about it. I had no idea what he was mumbling half the time and the most he did was climb a scaffold which even Destra did better. There was no water, there was no powder and it wasn't Friday, it was Saturday.