Prestige Fete ****LIVE Stream***

dedetriniking

Kes killing it! Great performance...i'm hearing songs for the first time too. is like he doing it special for he home town. Nice!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
KES is a CLASSIC EXAMPLE of a LIGHTSKIN NEGRO who has NO RHYTHM, but ACT like he is the HARDEST HARD. :kicks:kicks

dedetriniking

Easily one of the best bands in soca right now. Even with the sound screwing up from time to time...i'm feeling this performance.
Bess!

dedetriniking

forget bout soca monarch...i'm seeing a terrific show being put on by kes and band. Real music.....real good music.....and a great performance.

dedetriniking

Yuh know i just watched kes put on a good show and now stalin on...with no recorded vocals and fancy electronic equipment and the music sounds so richer is sooooo muchhhhh richer!!! big up Black Stalin!

dedetriniking

Rudder sounds a little hoarse...but i'll take it. Leads off with the classic "Calypso". This is a different level of music.

dedetriniking

Why doesn't Machel just sing the song. He is quite capable. too much bawling...and letting the backing tracks carry the song. Such a great song.....just sing the phuckin song live.

Anyway the crowd going mad!

^^ dais all he does do ....

watching this/ watching 20/20 cricket tnt vs guyana/ listening monarch/ watching american football/ anticipating the live monarch semi tape delay.....

too much shite on de same time,

dedetriniking

Seriously Machel has done about 5 or six songs already...every single one a massive hit but the man bawling two words on stage and its like the recorded vocals carrying the performance. nah man.
Great songs but.............