Protein Powders

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
anyone use one that they like they can recommend?

non-soy, preferably non-gluten based powder.

The one I use you have to order it online which can be a pain in the ass sometimes since I dont always remember to order before I run out. Love the taste of it but hate the ordering business.

I've tried a few in from the store - dont remember the names right now - and the taste of them kinda sucked. All had that gritty taste to them :(

LB

I hear you have to drink plenty water with Protein too.........food for thought
Never been a problem.

Anyway maybe that isnt what you call them. Basically its what I mix into my fruit smoothies in the morning.

unno make me regret even asking!

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Never been a problem.

Anyway maybe that isnt what you call them. Basically its what I mix into my fruit smoothies in the morning.

unno make me regret even asking!
Desire is so spontaneous...dah wha mi av does do to yuh

LB

yuh man doing yuh a disservice, bout you need protein powder after morning wood
you really want me to cuss you aint it?!! :kicks

watch me delete this thread cause all of you are getting on my last nerve! lololol

LB

example of one that I tried and didnt like too much:

if unno call it something else just let me know.

LB

I can easily do that. What I wanted was ppl's feedback on on the ones that they have tried.
How it taste etc.

Like I said, I've tried others but I dont like the taste, so the goal is to have others recommend which ones dont suck in that regard.

iPicong

I can easily do that. What I wanted was ppl's feedback on on the ones that they have tried.
How it taste etc.

Like I said, I've tried others but I dont like the taste, so the goal is to have others recommend which ones dont suck in that regard.
You probably better off trying the health food stores or Trader Joes and Whole Foods since you looking for gluten free.......and try to import water to mix it with....