Pyschopath/Sociopath Kids... how would you ..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
deal with the situation if your child turned out to be a raging Psychopath.. and was in growing danger of hurting you, their younger sibling(s) and others......

I'm watching this Law and Order episode and let me tell you my heart lurched when the son sliced open his mother's hand because she refused to let him stay up.. i mean i felt like i would have knocked him to hell down (he's 10) for pulling a knife on me.. but him growing older would be a problem since at some point he'd be bigger and stronger..

so how would you be able to deal? have you known of any psychopathic or sociopathic kids???

notorious saga

Sagattarius
There's psychopaths and then there is kids playing de ass, you cut me wid ah knife yuh getting yuh ass beat down plain and simple, now if yuh try tuh do it again after ah cuff yuh down then ah know yuh ass really crazy and me and you going for ah evaluation.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
was he ginger? all i was thinking about was ameri thread and HAB comment

Once you realize they beyond saving and are genuinely a harm to those around them, gotta send em to the treatment center

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
but saga,, if they consistently hurting your other children.. anytime anything goes down bad.. them always around.. or nearby... wouldnt you be real concerned... i mean the knife woulda been a wake up call for me and i am sure i woulda knock him down cos that would have caught me off guard..

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i knew a kid that may have been a sociopath when i was a kid, or maybe not...
lived in the building across from mine... couldnt figure out if he was a sociopath or the streets just got him cause he had no feelings...

like one day we was outside hookin up a basketball hoop with a crate on an old swing set bar.. so my friend Woody was straddling the bar tying the crate on it with some wire.. so the kid i suspect of being a sociopath grabs Woody by the ankles and proceed to do pull-ups holding his ankles while Woody is straddling the bar.. I was like YO MAN CHILL WTF... Woody just drops down from the bar crying curled up in the fetal position holding his crotch while the sociopath runs off laughing.. We was about 10 or 11 at the time...

as the years went by the suspected sociopath does mad other shit like tell stories on you to get you in serious trouble, just make shit up out the blue, would beat people up for no reason, starts messin with guns, robs people, etc...

Bout 1998 i heard he got locked up on a robbery charge.. bout 2001 i seen him and he tells me how he just came home and he in some program to learn about computers, but last i heard he was back inside...

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
pardon me.... cut me wid a knife... look how I lock tuh f uck up... and I mean f ucking he up...

coronor and ambulance or two ambulance is the question...

he would wait until I sleeping if he get that dotish to kill me and the family or anyone who get he vex...

iPicong

who the hell is carl?? and what would u do picong?
Law and order episode .....he from Shameless.......if its not a discipline problem that proper parenting can't fix......then it's time get professional help.......it sucks but sometimes it comes to to survival and knowing when you are way over your head......it's just one of those focked up decisions you have to make or sacrifice yourself or other family members

notorious saga

Sagattarius
but saga,, if they consistently hurting your other children.. anytime anything goes down bad.. them always around.. or nearby... wouldnt you be real concerned... i mean the knife woulda been a wake up call for me and i am sure i woulda knock him down cos that would have caught me off guard..
If they're hurting other kids it's time for a evaluation, most times parents are afraid of these kids and wait too long to take action. Had this woman on Dr Phil with her son saying she's scared of him, the blasted boy was 8yrs old. She tell Dr Phil that she does sleep with her bedroom door locked because she scared he will do something to her, the boy told her he's gonna stuff her head in the fireplace and turn it on.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Carl is a great actor.......he killed it
Law and order episode .....he from Shameless.......if its not a discipline problem that proper parenting can't fix......then it's time get professional help.......it sucks but sometimes it comes to to survival and knowing when you are way over your head......it's just one of those focked up decisions you have to make or sacrifice yourself or other family members
oh fuh real
lol carl such a weirdo at least the carl I know from watching the UK version of shameless

iPicong

oh fuh real
lol carl such a weirdo at least the carl I know from watching the UK version of shameless
Same type on showtime version too.......seem like he go be typecast like that rest of his acting life

TC

Steuuuupssss!
deal with the situation if your child turned out to be a raging Psychopath.. and was in growing danger of hurting you, their younger sibling(s) and others......

I'm watching this Law and Order episode and let me tell you my heart lurched when the son sliced open his mother's hand because she refused to let him stay up.. i mean i felt like i would have knocked him to hell down (he's 10) for pulling a knife on me.. but him growing older would be a problem since at some point he'd be bigger and stronger..

so how would you be able to deal? have you known of any psychopathic or sociopathic kids???
I once had a someone close to me who I suspected of being a psychopath so I delved deeply into reading up about and buying books on the topic of socio and psychopaths. They first thing I discovered was that the person who intially coined the term psychopath wishes he had called it sociopath first because it is more of a socio condition than and psychopaths usually instantly bring to mind and get confused with a psycho which are two completely different things.

It turned out that according to the proper definition of psychopath, my housemate and lots of people who we may simply label as psychopath are actually not. In many instances they are just outright cold, narcissistic/blasted wicked and lack empathy. In the case of my housemate who treated me like gold but was wicked and downright cruel to many others for no "real"reason was a heartless gold digging woman and not a psychopath.

I often looked at her and wondered if a West Indian style beating would have beat out those ways in her whilst growing up, even though I myself do not believe in beating children-then again I never came across a seriously wicked child.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
that was a treatise bout the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath -_-.. what did they do.. what made you suspect them.. that's what i wanted to hear about..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
so just in case anybody else wants to know the difference.. let's put it out there..

Characteristics of a sociopath are as followed :

1. Sociopaths are very charming.
2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
3. Sociopaths feel that they are entitled to everything.
4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
5. Sociopaths have no remorse, shame or guilt.
6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
7. Sociopaths have no room for love in their life.
8. Sociopaths need to have excitement in their lives or live on the edge.
9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
13. Sociopaths have many sexual partners and tend to act out many sexual acts.
14. Sociopaths rarely stay in one place for a long time (home/work).
15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.

Characteristics of a psychopath are as followed:

1. Psychopaths use superficial charm to lure their victims.
2. Psychopaths are extremely self-centered.
3. Psychopaths must always do something to keep themselves from boredom.
4. Psychopaths are very deceptive and tend to lie continuously.
5. Psychopaths show no remorse of guilt towards their victims.
6. Psychopaths are very predatory and usually will live off other people.
7. Psychopaths have many sexual partners in their lifetime.
8. Psychopaths are very impulsive with their lifestyle.
9. Psychopaths are always blaming other people for their actions.
10. Psychopaths never have a realistic view of their lives. (king of the world or from another planet)
11. Psychopaths always want psychological gratification in sexual and criminal activities.
12. Psychopaths tend to try suicide, rarely succeeding.
i want to know about kids who really had no emotional connection... they simply do not care.. or they fake it..

and there are a lot of sociopaths out there..everybody probably knows one but doesnt know that they are one..

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I've heard professionals argue for and against the point that the two words are synonyms. I go with the for argument...and I still don't know what I would do with such a child.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
okay.. what about the woman that made you think she was a sociopath or whatever yout hought she was.. what about her actions?