Pyschopath/Sociopath Kids... how would you ..

TC

Steuuuupssss!
This need for continuous adventure, I mean I love to travel yes, but now now come back from Asia. and she's on my back to head to Vegas by the weekend and Hawaii within the fortnight.

Mean to our colleagues, really mean to the point where they were scared of her, yet she would go great lengths to cover up what ahe did that I (or anybody she loved and respected) would not find out.

Endless lovers. I was fed up seeing new faces and having to remember all the new names.

Extremely manipulative. Would climb over anybody's back or if they were a mountain: bulldoze them out of the way.

Narcissistic and very liyad. I saw somebody in our circle completely change. After I wasn't so close to the circle anymore he told me that they had sex and she said that she was pregnant. Then days later she told him she had an abortion. He was traumatized. I knew the woman, I know she was never pregnant...in her life! I used to go with her for her to get her birth control shots.

And the list goes graphically on, yet she still didn't fit the profile of a sociopath after I did indepth reading on the subject area. She was just a cold, adventure seeker who thought others should foot her bill and not a sociopath.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea there are some people that give you pause.. i dealt with a narcissist or somebody who i am convinced suffered from narcisistic personality disorder.. he was so focused on himself that im sure he'd sell his own mother into bondage if that meant he would be the focus of a documentary!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Minute I figure somebody is narcissistic I lock them off! That's too much for me, no thanks!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea that was the first time i came up on that level of narcisssim.. he was ridics... just totally consumed with himself.. and he wanted worship.. lol.. he picked the wrong one

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
from reading the characteristics of each there is so much overlap nothing provided really helps to distinguish one from the other clearly

J

Juan Dan

This need for continuous adventure, I mean I love to travel yes, but now now come back from Asia. and she's on my back to head to Vegas by the weekend and Hawaii within the fortnight.

Mean to our colleagues, really mean to the point where they were scared of her, yet she would go great lengths to cover up what ahe did that I (or anybody she loved and respected) would not find out.

Endless lovers. I was fed up seeing new faces and having to remember all the new names.

Extremely manipulative. Would climb over anybody's back or if they were a mountain: bulldoze them out of the way.

Narcissistic and very liyad. I saw somebody in our circle completely change. After I wasn't so close to the circle anymore he told me that they had sex and she said that she was pregnant. Then days later she told him she had an abortion. He was traumatized. I knew the woman, I know she was never pregnant...in her life! I used to go with her for her to get her birth control shots.

And the list goes graphically on, yet she still didn't fit the profile of a sociopath after I did indepth reading on the subject area. She was just a cold, adventure seeker who thought others should foot her bill and not a sociopath.

el oh el
you have no idea how amusing that is
in any case
excellent points and posts
lotsa folks are shit bat insane and think others are
lol