Question for de Backchat Men

S

Sassy

I'd like your opinion on this issue. Be honest please

Why do some men have a problem with
a woman having male friends?

Mr Rooks

Mr Rooks

Why??? well let me sum this one up fass.... "because we really dont know what kinda friends yuh have... "Social..pshysical...and de list goes on...but allyuh try an say one ting, but who knows if yuh tellin lies...are if your not. Thats what we men try to understand. If we limin by yuh and de phone ringin every minute...and we ask yuh. "who callin"?.. you just say.. "A FRIEND" eh heh..doh lie girls yuh know its true..and yuh neva want to say who it is.. thats why we have problems...am i right fellas?? Speak on it.

Nice Everytime
S.I.F style

S

Sassy

The same could be said about some of you men Mr. Rooks.

Now, unless you make it known that you are not interested in socializing with any the friends male or female (some of you men are guilty of that ) problems like that will arise.

When in a relationship, it's customary that you would meet eachother's friends and family. Therefore , there should be no questions about who your talking too, what kind of friends they are and what role they play in your life. If I'm wrong on this let me know.

B

BoxBoy

Cause there is no such thing as a male friend. But that statement is a sterotype. I believe anything that I have can't be taken. Anything taken I did not have in the first place.

S

Sassy

Alright Box Boy what is stereotypical about the words "male friend"
It's only used to diffrentriate one's gender not personality

B

BoxBoy

My apology you did say some men not all. I am just use to those kinds of stereotypes. Next time I would read better.
Blessings to all Blessed.

DJTonyTempo

Member Since 1998
Plain and simple, Ms Sassy.

What happens is that, we men are always talking about "hitting" this girl and that girl. Sooooo, when a female has a "MALE FRIEND" the boyfriend is thinking that every other male is thinking the same thing about HIS woman. IT'S A TERRITORY THING.

T

Dinesh

>I'd like your opinion on this
>issue. Be honest please
>
>
>Why do some men have a
>problem with
>a woman having male friends?

I'll tell you exactly why guys have a problem with that. Because we know how other guys think. I don't care what nobody says, a man and woman can never be just friends, one of them always wants more. Woman having plutonic friends is pure BS, because those are the guys she will go to when things go bad with her man. And those are the guys who will be all sympathetic and then hit it that ass themselves. #####, I'd do it. The only reason a man can be just friends with a woman is if he is gay, or somewhere along the way he mad a wrong turn and fell into the friendship zone. And he has found himself stuck there and can't get out. He will always want to get more involved than just friends but he might not say it. So that is why guys have problems with girls who have male friends.

D

Dragon

RE: POST FROM LAST YEAR

I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH A MAN AND A WOMAN BEING FRIENDS JUST AS LONG YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF FRIENDSHIP IT IS... I HAVE ALOT OF FEMALE FRIENDS AND I DONT SLEEP WITH THEM AND WE GO OUT ALL THE TIME AND SOME THEM HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND THEY DONT MIND THAT WE HUNG OUT .. I ALLWAYS WELCOME A NEW FRIEND.

S

sweetness

Well you have certainly proven your ignorance.

your lack of trust of yourself should not be placed on others.

what cave men thinking.

not just because you cannot be friendly with a woman unless you doing something else means that everybody else is like that.

but then again most of you on this site 2" x 2" mentality.

B

BlackCristal

Now I think the reason men cant handle us "Women" having male friends is because they still cant come to terms with the fact that women are the best Cheaters!!!. So when we say we have a male friend, they will just never know what is the truth because we play it off so well. You have to trust us guys because honestly, (YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IS THE TRUTH)!!!!

stylz

WOMEN ARE THE BETTER CHEATERS ......NUFF SAID.........THATS WHY U CANT TRUST NONE.......PEACE

WYLD FYRE

i think it is ok for women to have male friends .cause alot of time the guy is someone that she has knowned for a long time and she should not stop talking to him just because her man is not sure of where he stand ...i have a lot of friends that are girl and we dont sleep together or any thing like that ... cause we have alot of respect for each other and will not do any thing to risk our friendship

B

BlackCristal

Ok Stylz, and by you not trusting any woman. No woman will ever trust you and it will be a forever evolving circle. We have to be mature adults. If you love someone give them a chance. Things that happen in the past should remain in the past. One woman should not make it bad for any other woman you are with in a relationship. The problem is men love to dish the dirt, but when its time for their serving they cant handle it! Every relationship is a learning experience. " You have to burn to learn" Most of the time when a woman have a male friend is because, male friends give the best relationship advice. You can tell a male friend alot about your relationship, and he will give the best honest advice possible. Women nowadays are very grimmy. You have to be very careful with women friends because alot of them want what you have, and they will do anything to get it. Even if it means being your friend to get closer to your man! Think about it ladies.

Kalonji

aight i have a realistic answer for yuh,
on the most part, girls does sway real easy. like when a man have a female friend we could be a FRIEND wit that gyal, but girls now, they see one appealing ting in that man that you doh have and story done.

B

BoxBoy

I agree 100% but b4 I get myself in trouble u absolutely right. No such things as friends where man and woman concerned.

S

Sassy

First of all, I can't believe you have to nerve to say women stray easily. In what world are you living in. Perhaps it would have been better had you said that both men and women stray from eachother in their relationship.

B

BlackCristal

I agree with Sassy. Men is always looking for some quick ass!!!
In most cases they stray first.