Question for the men on IMIX

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Actually this question is addressed to IMIX men who are black (or mostly black) and who have children or who plan to have children.

What do you intend to teach your daughters about stereotypes regarding Black women? Do you intend to compliment her on non-Black features (long hair, fairer skin) if she has them? Will you tell her to associate certain behaviors with Black women? What do you plan to say to her regarding your own mother (if your mother is Black)?

Please just answer truthfully. Thanks.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Actually this question is addressed to IMIX men who are black (or mostly black) and who have children or who plan to have children.

What do you intend to teach your daughters about stereotypes regarding Black women? Do you intend to compliment her on non-Black features (long hair, fairer skin) if she has them? Will you tell her to associate certain behaviors with Black women? What do you plan to say to her regarding your own mother (if your mother is Black)?

I am enjoying watching the growing process and haven't given these things any real thought to this point. It will only make sense to teach her about the steroetypes so that she can understand what it is if she encounters it and is not confused by it. She doesn't have any non black features to compliment. Certain behaviors is part of the sterotype talk. Don't really understand the final question

BacchanalDiva

Am I the only one who notices that there are only 1 or 2 imix men that will answer these kinds of questions w any seriousness? Why is that?

Poca

Is that why you never answered the thread asking imix men what they do to uplift their community?

LOL...very good, point.

I would have answered the thread question, buh the thread starter has never answer a single question I have ever asked her.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
man....you done know the answers by how they respond to OTHER questions....any answer they give you to direct questions is BULLSHIT

like i knew DSP coached kids because that is something he mentioned before on the humble.....nigg@s will bs you to sound good....you know who is BOUT IT from who is NOT....no need to wait until certain questions is asked

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
man....you done know the answers by how they respond to OTHER questions....any answer they give you to direct questions is BULLSHIT

like i knew DSP coached kids because that is something he mentioned before on the humble.....nigg@s will bs you to sound good....you know who is BOUT IT from who is NOT....no need to wait until certain questions is asked

Why so much FURY....

why do you seem so angry?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Why so much FURY....

why do you seem so angry?

i have said it over and over again and the answer ain't gonna change....let me quote myself from a thread i made many years ago when i first joined imix...about insulting me

i see that there is a segment of people that take every chance they get to try to insult me...it is beginning to get tedious watching people throw darts that are steadily missing the target, which is like watching a dog chase his own tail....

so instead of watching an ongoing series of failures and failed attempts, i decided to assist you guys in reaching your goal

first off, i must state that it is NOT an insult, when you repeat FACTS that have already been provided BY ME....it is just stating the obvious and as i said, repeating FACTS...so calling me fat, ugly, dyke, or anything concerning my marriage or freaky sex habits...would be null and void in the insult category...

insulting my intelligence, if you haven't exhibited signs of having higher intelligence just comes off as hating...so i suggest one to steer clear away from that....lol

possible insults that may hit the target:

talking about my dark skin (nothing that hurts me more than unaware black folks)
calline me a dhr reject ( imix is my second choice, i am very proud to be a former dhr member, and am really hurt that i got banned)

i have a very thick skin, so there are very few things that hurt me....but i hope this helps you guys in the future

i posted a video of me performing my poetry....and if you read the majority of my posts that i have made over the years....it should be OBVIOUS what i am MOST PASSIONATE about....and that is the enlightening, and elevation of BLACK PEOPLE

you people do not have the ability to properly analyze and assess....you can't tell the difference between anger and hurt, bitterness and passion, hate and love, real and fake, truth and lies

when you LOVE your PEOPLE.....this is how it manifests itself...i am not ambivalent about my Blackness nor am i indifferent towards my people...makes no mistake about it...I AM A BLACK WOMAN, THAT LOVES BLACK PEOPLE AND THAT LOVE MAKES ME GO HARD.....

only someone who shares the same passion will understand....

gonna be this way until i drop dead...this aint no messageboard shit for me....this is WHO I AM

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
i have said it over and over again and the answer ain't gonna change....let me quote myself from a thread i made many years ago when i first joined imix...about insulting me

i posted a video of me performing my poetry....and if you read the majority of my posts that i have made over the years....it should be OBVIOUS what i am MOST PASSIONATE about....and that is the enlightening, and elevation of BLACK PEOPLE

you people do not have the ability to properly analyze and assess....you can't tell the difference between anger and hurt, bitterness and passion, hate and love, real and fake, truth and lies

when you LOVE your PEOPLE.....this is how it manifests itself...i am not ambivalent about my Blackness nor am i indifferent towards my people...makes no mistake about it...I AM A BLACK WOMAN, THAT LOVES BLACK PEOPLE AND THAT LOVE MAKES ME GO HARD.....

only someone who shares the same passion will understand....

gonna be this way until i drop dead...this aint no messageboard shit for me....this is WHO I AM

Oh, ok...cool.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...

I live in a country where the population is predominantly black, and what I find now the men or some I should say are gravitating towards indo guyanese, for one of two reasons. 1. The attraction is the hair, 2. The things the are willing to do for their personal gain, which I will not get into... but my daughter will know because her is hair and skin different, that dont make her ugly and unattractive, doing degrading things for personal gain don't make her attractive and loved...

My mother taught several things, by actions, words and by the rod... the one that will apply to the subject at hand is, respect, respect for yourself and others... have pride in yourself and your appearance.

You know what is sad sometimes they dont learn unless they feel the pinch of the shoe...

I had to look out for my sister and my son would do the same... oh by the way, I have no children...